★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍★

On the road to the Cullen's house Fae had ended up falling asleep in Jasper's arms. While asleep Fae was being plagued with the memories that she worked so hard to keep buried. Jasper could feel her distress and tried to keep her calm with his abilities. Which seemed to work very little.

"We're here Jas. And it looks like the others are here." Taehyung announced as he parked the car. Looking out the windows Jasper could see their cars as well as hear them in the house. It seemed that Carlisle had come back home with Rosalie, Emmett, and Edward after checking on Bella.

"Alright can you help me Tae," Jasper asked, trying not to wake his sleeping mate. Fae had seemed to have calmed down from her distress. And Jasper didn't want to wake her up after everything. Climbing out of the car, Taehyung walked to the back and opened the door. Once the door was opened Taehyung took the two stuffed animals out of Fae's tight hold and placed them in Jasper's hand. He then kneeled down and took Fae from Jasper's arms.

Carefully Taehyung took Fae out of the car into his arms then walked her to the house with his awaiting family. Jasper was not far behind using his speed to walk beside his two mates with Blaze and Shadow in his hand. Namjoon was the first the two had saw at the door opening it for them.

"How is she?"

"Not really sure she fell asleep not long ago," Jasper answered. Everyone was in the living room and was now quiet. They were all worried about Fae but were also conflicted because they could have been exposed by Jasper, Taehyung, and Edward. Rosalie was the first to state her opinion as she stood.

"You three are unbelievable. You all could have compromised the family."

"Shut up Rosalie. You would have done the same thing if it were Emmett." Taehyung snapped back holding Fae tight in his arms almost protectively. Shaking his head, Jasper placed a hand on Taehyung's back rubbing trying to calm him.

"Calm down. Fighting isn't going to help right now." Carlisle sighed as he looked at the girl in Taehyung's arms. He was happy that his sons found their mates, he also understood why they did what they did, that didn't mean he was happy though. While the others talked, they didn't seem to notice Jasper walk to Esme and ask her to sew Blaze's leg back up. Which she nodded and agreed to do immediately.

"No! I am not going to calm down-," Rosalie fumed. She was very worried for her family's safety. Taehyung was growling at the girl. They were both cut off though by Edward looking at Fae with a look of sorrow. He could see her dreams and right she was having a nightmare about her past. Edward thought that all of the commotion today probably brought back things that she kept buried deep within her mind. The one who caught everyone's attention was Alice who gasped.

"Put her down now, and put her on the couch," Alice exclaimed. Taehyung began to refuse but Jasper sped to him, taking Fae from his arms. Taehyung wanted to tell Jasper no but soon stopped when he heard Fae groaning and mumbling. Jasper was laying her on the couch a moment later.

He then laid Fae down gently as she began to thrash. Just as Alice was about to warn him to step back, Fae's eyes opened. They weren't her dark brown eyes though. The entirety of her eyes was bright neon blue.

Before Jasper knew what was happening Fae had kicked him off her with all her might. Which led to him to fly across the room. This led to everyone gasping and yelping in shock. Using his speed Taehyung was there to catch Jasper before he landed on the floor. What caught their attention next was the noise.

Turning they were surprised to see an armor take over Fae's right arm as well as a Sword. All of the Cullen's watched with amazement and awe. But Carlisle was the first to speak to her calmly.

"Fae, we mean you no harm."

"Where are they," Fae demanded with such confidence and authority. As she spoke her sword soon glowed the same blue as her eyes. It took everyone by surprise. This wasn't the usually sweet, kind, innocent Fae they knew.

"Who Fae?" Jasper asked next as he tried to walk closer to use his abilities. But to his surprise they didn't work on her while she seemed to be using her own abilities. Turning to Jasper Fae growled at him then snapped.

"It won't work so you stop trying to influence my emotions," Fae stated. Looking around she saw she was surrounded by the Cullen's. Fae didn't care if she felt safe with Taehyung or Jasper. Right now, she has her guard up. But her guard soon crumbled when she saw a woman holding Shadow and Blaze in her arms carefully. And it seemed as though she had fixed Blaze's tare in his leg. Being as calm as she could, Esme held out Blaze and Shadow to Fae.

"Here you go sweetheart. Good as new," Esme smiled. Seeing them a gasp left Fae and her armor went away as did her sword. And everyone watched with awe as a blue cloud was in the spot that Fae stood. Then Fae appeared in front of Esme.

Esme jumped but chuckled when she saw Fae's sorry smile. Esme smiled at the girl and held the two stuffed animals to Fae. Shakingly Fae with watery eyes took Blaze and Shadow. Everyone watched as Fae hugged Blaze and Shadow to her chest. Fae gasped when she heard Blaze for the first time since before the accident.

'Fae come to Dreamland, please.'

Looking around Fae didn't care about the Cullen's anymore knowing about her anymore. If anything, she'll stay in Dreamland again and figure out how to break the bond between Taehyung, Jasper, and her. The others watched as Fae seemed to contemplate something. Right before their eyes a blue cloud appeared on the wall and opened to a portal.

While everyone watched and looked at it in fascination Fae took that as her time. And she ran through it. But before she could close the portal Taehyung ran in with her. Jasper was about to run in after his two mates but before he could the portal disappeared.

"Damn it!" Jasper shouted as he slammed his fist against the wall. 

What do you think so far? And should I introduce Tae to Dreamland or have Fae kick him out? Should I introduce Jasper to Dreamland or leave him to wait?