★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍★

It has been a little while since I had teleported into Jasper's arms. Right now I was quietly sitting on Jasper's lap fiddling with the two stuffed animals in my own lap. Taehyung was sitting not that far away. He was sitting close to us, having an arm around both me and Jasper. As for their family they were spread out in the living room all with curious expressions. I would have started explaining what they had seen but I didn't know where to start, which was what I said.

"I don't know where to start... um," I mumbled out then questioned as I fiddled with Shadow and Blaze. The furry stuffed animals in my lap gave me something to do with my hands. Suddenly I could feel comfort and calmness wash over me in waves, but I knew it wasn't from them it seemed to be coming from Jasper. Looking over to him I sent him a small smile then turned my gaze back to my lap. He then tightened his hold on me as Taehyung rubbed my back.

"Fae may I ask you some questions?" Carlisle was the one to ask. He was looking at the three of us with a small smile, from his spot in front of us with Esme sitting next to him. Hearing him ask that question had me look up and nod in agreement as I tugged Blaze and Shadow to my chest.

"I must ask first, do you know what we are?" Carlisle started. There was a noise of protest from Rosalie but Carlisle sent her a soft look to be quiet as Emment took her in his arms. I shook my head and answered, "no I don't. Enchantress, Morgana, and these two know though. " I said as I gestured to Blaze and Shadow then continued. "I wanted you all to tell me when you're ready or at least Taehyung and Jasper. The only thing I know is that Taehyung, Jasper and I are mates, from Enchantress and Morgana." I answered nervously.

"Well they were right about that. You three are mates... but I think it's time we tell you what you are. Don't you all think?" Carlisle started as he looked at all of the ones in his coven. He was met with many nods and some hesitant ones. He then continued as he looked at me and spoke softly, "we are vampires also known as cold ones." It took me a moment to comprehend what he was saying until I nodded accepting what they are. I can't really judge because of myself being whatever I am.

"Are you still comfortable being with us knowing what we are," Taehyung mumbled out as he looked at me through his bangs. Turning to him I smiled and nodded leaning over. I kissed his cheek causing him to smile widely. I then turned to look at Jasper to do the same and was granted a smile from him as well. I chuckled for a moment then sighed, turning to Carlisle with a sad smile.

"I-I'm fine with you all being vampires... or cold ones. I-I don't know I wish I could tell you all what I am but... I don't know what I am," I stuttered out looking down at Blaze and Shadow with tears. I was soon taken from Jasper's lap and pulled into Taehyung's arms. Jasper then reached over and wiped away the tears that fell as he sent waves of comfort and calmness to me. I then turned to Carlisle who cleared his throat.

"I'm sorry to have to say this but all of us looked into your history... we think we know what you are Fae," Carlisle informed me with a soft sympathetic smile. I looked over and mumbled out a 'really.' He nodded and got up from his seat then was gone. I blinked my eyes, not believing what I saw. I then heard chuckles from the whole coven. Taehyung tightened his hold around me and Jasper took a hold of my hand. Which caused me to squeeze his hand and place a hand on Taehyung's arm that was around me. Blaze and Shadow were both still on my lap and oddly quiet. Which had me confused but I would talk to them soon, maybe even visit Dreamland later. Carlisle was soon back which caused me to jump. He chuckled and sent me an apologetic smile then revealed a book to me.

"I have only met a few of your kind in all my years but I was given this by one in hopes of me finding young ones like you. To help you understand what you are and let you know you are not alone. You Fae are a powerful sorceress," Carlisle informed me as he gave me the book. I looked at him hesitantly, taking the old, wrinkled book from his hands.