★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎★

It was now the day Fae had to go to school. An hour before to be precise. Looking to the blank wall in her room suddenly a blue portal appears that Fae runs through. She then looks around making sure everything is still in place as she clicks off the timer. Smiling, she runs to her bed and grabs her stuffed animals and hugs them to her chest. Putting them down Fae goes and hides her watch then gets her stuff ready to go to school. Leaving the room, she goes to the bathroom and begins to get ready.

Once done she goes to her room then runs, she then picks up Blaze and Shadow. Fae then darts picking up her school bag filled with school and art supplies placing it on her back. Then downstairs to eat Fae went. Skipping down the stairs she giggles then jumps the last few hearing as Blaze and Shadow yell 'be careful!'

Laughing, Fae then skips to and through the kitchen and passes Bella and Charlie. Taking a banana, she hugs Charlie quickly and smiles at Bella. She soon runs outside and hums as she eats, then throws the peel out in the trash bin, then she settles near Bella's truck. Knowing that Bella was her ride from and to school. Fae would have teleported, but she didn't want to make herself seem suspicious as to how she got to school. Not long after Bella came out of the house walking to the truck. Unlocking it the two girls get in and begin on their way to school.

"So, um Fae when did you start living with Charlie," Bella asked. She was trying to start a conversation with Fae. Fae chuckled and turned in her seat looking towards Bella, along with making sure Blaze and Shadow could see her. Which led for the two to say 'thank you' gratefully.

"You're welcome, Blaze and Shadow. And not that long Bella, maybe at the beginning of the year." Fae spoke to Blaze and Shadow then answered Bella. Bella was confused as to who she was talking to. But then Bella remembered the two stuffed animals. Looking at the two for a second, she was surprised because she swears that she feels as though they are staring at her every move. Shaking her head Bella shrugs it off but still is confused and filled with wonder towards her adoptive sister.

"I should warn you Bella... I'm a weird person. And I do weird stuff. Then we get looked at a certain way. But we don't care what others think. We've been through hell and back to give a shit what others think about us." Fae informed Bella truthfully as she petted Shadow's head with Blaze tucked to her chest.

"We? Us?" Bella asked softly, not wanting to offend Fae. Smiling, Fae gestures to Shadow and Blaze. Now understanding Bella was curious as to what Fae had gone through to be talking to her two stuffed animals. But still Bella couldn't shake the feeling they were watching her. So, not wanting to judge or upset Fae Bella sends her a small smile then asks.

"What's their name?"

"This is Shadow Wolf. He's a Lycanthrope, half man half wolf or what others call beast, but he's the coolest ever. He's like a big, tall puppy," Fae introduces Shadow to Bella, smiling widely.

Fae jumps in her seat then continues introducing Blaze, "this is Blaze, a big, huge dragon. He can fly and breathe blue fire."

Chuckling Bella watches as Fae holds them together waving their stuffed paws at her. Fae then chuckles when she hears Blaze and Shadow greet Bella then speaks with glee, "they said hello. And nice to meet you."

"W-well um. Hi Shadow and Blaze, nice to meet you two." Bella stutters as she hesitantly looks at the stuffed animals. Bella lets out a small gasp when she thought she saw a small blue light glow in the middle of their plastic eyes. Turning to the road Bella rubs her eyes. Seeing this, Fae pulls them to her chest chuckling mischievously, knowing exactly what happened. After their introductions they were then quiet for the rest of the ride. Bella driving, and Fae looking out the window with Shadow and Blaze.

They were finally at school though when a loud belching noise comes from Bella's truck. This caused heads to turn as Bella parks, mortified while Fae laughed. All eyes were on the two girls as they climbed out of Bella's truck. Bella slinks toward school, and Fae skips not caring about the others. Especially the stars towards the Blaze and Shadow who are in her arms.

"Nice truck!"

"Thanks," Bella said back. But Fae took it upon herself to flip him the bird. Which led Fae, Blaze. and Shadow to laugh. Bella sent her a scolding look, but it was soon replaced with a small smile seeing the girl laugh.

Both were now in the school and just got done getting their schedules. Which were both very different besides gym and lunch. The two girls make their way through peers who stare openly. Then a few students say 'hello. They were all talking about Fae and Bella.

Saying goodbye to Bella, Fae then wanders the hallways looking for room numbers. She then hears from Shadow, 'the room is to your left.'

"Thank you, Shadow," Fae spoke quietly as she looked to the direction of the room. It was the correct room. With a smile Fae took out the slip that she needed for the teacher to sigh and walked into the room. What Fae didn't know was she caught the attention of the Cullen family. All standing with different feelings and thoughts of the girl, who happened to be the mate of two men in their coven.

Alice Cullen was jumping with joy seeing the girl from her blurred visions here, she was happy her two best friends finally will have their mate. Next to her was her mate Namjoon Kim who was looking at the girl with curiosity, he was wondering who she was talking to and why she had a peculiar scent. Then Rosalie Hale looked with anger but little wonder. Rosalie's mate Emmett Cullen watches on guard but curiosity and happiness for his two brothers. Edward Cullen looks with shock hearing two other deep gravely, growling, booming voices in her head.

The last two were Jasper Hale and his mate Taehyung Kim. The two watched their mate as if she were ethereal. Taehyung Kim had a wide smile as he watched her with love as he held his other mate's hand. Jasper looks at Fae and then Taehyung with a small smile, not believing he had such beautiful mates. The two couldn't wait to meet her. But also, couldn't deny they were curious about her. Especially after hearing what Edward told them about the voices. So, they did the only thing they could... wait. Wait to meet their mate, Fae Grimm.

 Wait to meet their mate, Fae Grimm