★𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑★

"You must be Fae Grimm-Swan, right?"

Fae was greeted by the teacher which she nodded to his question. He was a man who looked to be in his late thirties with brown hair and blue eyes. As Fae walked into the history class, she couldn't help but frown because it was one of her least favorite subjects. She couldn't help being happy though because she had Art next. Art was one of the many ways Fae knew how to express herself nowadays in the real world.

"Yes sir," Fae nodded, hugging Blaze and Shadow to her chest. Fae then proceeded to look through her bag for papers, and then gave them to the teacher so she could sign. Which the teacher did happily, giving them back with a smile. Fae smiled back but nervously as she began already feeling the stares.

"Good! I'm Mr. Wilson. Let me introduce you," Mrs. Wilson beamed introducing himself. Mr. Wilson then gestured for Fae to stand in front of the class. And Fae did so hesitantly as he introduced her. While he did so Fae was nervous like she usually is today more specifically, being introduced in the classes. She could feel the judgment stars as she looked down and fiddled with Blaze and Shadow.

'It's okay Fae! Remember later you can come to Dreamland for a little bit.' Blaze was heard.

'Yes away from this horrid place that is the real world.' Shadow added with his dislike for the real world. Fae would have answered but was soon filled with anxiety hearing the teacher.

" Everyone, we have a new student Fae Grimm-Swan. Make sure to welcome her nicely!" Mr. Wilson yelled as he introduced Fae to the whole class. Fae was now more nervous than ever, but she tried her best to hide it as she looked over to Mr. Wilson for further instructions. Her nerves and anxiousness were soon replaced with a calm feeling. Which made her confused but shook it off as she held Blaze and Shadow closer.

"Ms. Fae you can go and sit in the back," The teacher had instructed Fae. While he pointed to the empty seat that was right next to Taehyung Kim while Jasper Hale was on the other side of him. The two that Fae felt as pull towards. But she was trying to avoid them, so she didn't embarrass herself.

"Damn it," Fae looked down and mumbled, not believing her luck. While Fae looked down to the stuffed animals hearing their chuckling. Though while she heard theirs she missed the chuckle that left Taehyung and Jasper. Taehyung was smiling wide while Jasper had his own small one. Both found that Fae was quite amusing and cute.

"What was that Ms. Fae?" Mr.Wilson questioned her with a raised brow looking rather amused.

"Nothing sir," Fae spoke quickly while taking a gulp. Walking away Fae took a seat trying quickly to get comfortable. During that time Fae tried her hardest to ignore that she was sitting next to two Adonis. Then out of nowhere Fae suddenly hears Blaze and Shadow have an argument.

'We will be flying when she gets here.'

'No we will be going to the lake,'

'Last time we agreed to fly. So we'll go flying.'

'I don't like flying. So we can go to the lake.'

'Who said you had to go with us.'

'You overgrown lizard.'

'You overgrown bitch.'

"Stop arguing. We can do both or something else altogether," Fae muttered quietly to the two. Looking down at the two plastic eyes that stare back at her. She then watches as a small blue ball glow in them. Staying quiet while others talked to their peers. Fae was cut off from continuing defusing their argument by a deep smooth voice with an accent. Hearing this voice startled Fae from talking to Blaze and Shadow but also made her blush. Turning Fae was met by the two Adonis she's been trying so hard to avoid.