Chapter 6: Bringing you a hot end to the book.

It's been a few months since Dhruvi spoke to the media. And the day I finally get to kiss her since the divorce was finalized and I was a single man again. I walked into her penthouse and placed my coat and briefcase on the round table. Taking huge steps up to the bedroom, I found her on the bed with glasses perched on her nose. I crawled across the bed as she looked at me smiling and almost breaking into a laugh. I took her laptop and kept it on the nightstand.

"What are you doing?" She asks me, "I'm no longer a married man now, I can kiss you, my love." I say leaning in and she puts a finger on my lips, "Not for long." She says "Let a man breath woman." I say leaning in again, "Not until we are married." She says mischief playing in her dark eyes, "Nah, baby I ain't waiting anymore." I say closing the distance and sealing her lips in a kiss before she protest anymore and hunger devoured us.

We kissed so hard that it hurt that our lips ached when we broke apart for a moment as I raised her nightgown above her head and she laid naked in front of me as I unbuttoned my shirt. Her hands traveled up to her face to remove her glasses. "Leave them on," I said my voice coming out rough and edged as I tried to bring myself into control so that I won't hurt her. I knew how long it had been for her and I wanted to enjoy every inch of her.

Her chest heaved as she waited in anticipation for me to touch her, to scratch an unreachable itch. I swiped my tongue over my lips as I looked down at her and her temples were so flushed beneath her specs. I ran my hand up along her sides and to her hips as I dipped down taking a taste of her sweet honey and her hips raised in a fluent motion and sharp inhalation filled her chest, I kissed her thighs as I watched her tip her head back and her toes curl. And smiled into her flesh, biting a little. Her hands left their death grip on the sheets as she grabbed my head and pulled me into a deep kiss. I broke away again, kissing down her neck, hearing her heart beating frantically along it, moving on to her sternum hovering over her heart, when she whispered softly almost inaudible, "Please," and I looked at her amused as she looked into my eyes through those glasses, "what now, darling?" I asked her, "Please Nils," she said, my name sounding like melody on her tongue, "Please what?" I asked her rubbing one of her nipples between my fingers, "Please..." She repeated breathlessly and I moved back to her face resting my lips very lightly on her chin as I placed my tip on her entrance and her breath grew more erratic than her heartbeat. And I pushed all of me, all together into her fulfilling her every desire, every fantasy in one go and she moaned into my ears making a sound that made me go over the rails, so I fulfilled her again and again that she almost rocked rhythmically with me her legs wrapped around my back and her hands on my back demanding more and more of me into her and when she screams my name, it's more pleasurable than her body. Every inch of her skin against mine feels like fire etching its way into my soul reigniting something long lost. And just as my eyes shut taking them off her face with her spectacles almost falling, she flips me.

And I stare up at her as she fixes her specs and looks down at me with both her hands on my stomach bringing her breasts closer and she looks at me with a dominating look in her eyes. And she moves her hips and it sends me rolling and it isn't a simple up and down movement her body is in waves. And so I grab her hips, I can't get enough of her and grind her against me, and her head rolls back and so does mine and as the tension builds up it releases and we melt into each other and she looks down on me and rolls of me besides me and we don't break eye contact and she farts. And she looks at me wide-eyed and I try and control my laugh as she says," I think my vagina just blew out air," she says, "Yeah that happens when there are fast movements involved during sex," I tell her with a smile so very wide my mouth hurts and she bursts into laughter into my shoulder and so do I.