Epilouge

"I think it's a boy." Says Lavender from below me with the glass still in her hand over my belly. "I guess we will get to know today." I say looking over at the decorations for the gender reveal.
"Where's dad?" Asks my ten year old. "I think he is getting the balloon for the reveal, he should be back any minute." I reply and I look at the people gathered around the couch we are sitting on, all of them with such smiles on their faces talking to each other. The elevator door dings and I lean back from my spot in the sofa to see nils walking in with a big black balloon with a question mark on it. And I smile at him and he walks over to me leans down planting a kiss of cheeks and says, "let's do this."
I get up from my chair and walk into the middle of the living room near the fireplace from where we moved the extra sofa.
Nils stands with the balloon in his hand and Ender holds the pin. "3..2...1.." we all say together and Ender closes her eyes and brings the pin to the balloon and instinctively my eyes close but when I open them blue spots dance in front of them and falling down on the floor, one landing on my hand which was outstretched and I look at the blue strip. A baby boy. Happiness swells my chest so much that I cry. And I look over at Nils and see his eyes brimming as well. And I hug him while Ender was still in his arms. Our angel has returned to us.