Backstory of Blake Carter

Part Two!

David: Blake? Are you ok?
Kit: Yea, are you ok?

Blake simply looked sad knowing the reason her parents didn't tell her anything about there "Favorite Child"

Blake: Let me explain everything..
Blake starting to tell her past.

*The Past*
Growing up my life was normal in a way? Atleast that's what i thought.
My parents never really paid attention to me. That's why i had my magic now.
I meet my dragon while exploring the forest around my village
My parents was farmers.
To be honest the only one who cared for me was my grandpa.

I left right after he died.
I don't know why but i feel like something felt odd about my parents

What you mentioned Ritchie was probably true? I don't know...
If this guy is really my brother then that's why neglection happened...

I love my parents with all my heart but if they have a favorite child that didn't even grow up in there household.

Lucas: Blake?..
Blake: *Looks at lucas*
Lucas: *hugs her tight*

The guild then join the hug hugging Blake tight

Blake then knew she found a place where the love that her grandpa once gave her is here with her, hugging her.
All she can do is smile infront of the people she now loves and will give up anything for them.

Two days has passed after that sad talk with her guild.
She is now at atlantide walking around all alone going to the dragon slayers meeting, when she heard a familiar name.

Blaze Carter!

Blake looks shocked upon hearing the name of her family's last name

She then asked the people who said the name,

Blake: uhm, hello?
???: hello! Can we help you?
Blake: the name you said can i hear it again?
???: uhm, sure it's "Blaze Carter"

Blake heard it more clear now, she then thanked the lady and said goodbye to her but when she left, she said something.

Blake: ah, also my name is Blake Carter.
Nancy: Nancy Hunter.
Kate: Kate Hunter, but come again what was you're name?
Blake: Blake Carter, i know it's probably just a coincidence,
Nancy: Yea probably, we have to go now.. Bye!

Blake then nodded as the two walked
Blake knew they were twins unlike Brandon and Ritchie they looked alike
Kinda cool seeing a twins but then a question went in blake's mind like a lightning "Who is this Blaze Carter? Is he the one in the picture?"

Blake then got to where the dragon slayers are but something is off everyone from divinus magia and the other guilds is also here.

But then a shadow showed itself in the center of the place, everyone was in there fighting stance.

The shadow guy apaired and looked at blake teleporting her infront of him.

Lucas: Let go of her Abraham!
Abraham: Why should i? You care for  her, wait everyone here care for her.
And also him.
Blake: Him? Who is "Him"?
Abraham: You're dear older brother.

Blake looked shocked almost believing in the guy but then she comes to senses.

Blake: Why would i believe you?! I don't even know who you are!?
Abraham: You don't have to believe it, you simply just need to see it for yourself.

A bolt of lightning then hit blake and the guy

Blake thought it was Ritchie or Davis but she thought wrong...

???: so you are here I thought i came here for nothing but it really was not a waste.

Everyone looked at the guy talking
Everyone had one thought "This guy looks just like Blake/Me?!"

Blake then took a glance at the guys eyes but they both locked eyes for a minute, but it then cut short when Abraham dropped Blake.

Blake took this opportunity to go and attack Abraham.

The man who looks like blake was shocked at the sudden reaction she did.

The man knew who she was. He knew he had a younger sister, who is two years younger that him. He also knew that there parents loved him more than Blake...

He felt sorry for his younger sister but when he found out that his younger sister is moving to atlantide he knew he wanted to go and see her after all those years apart..

But he first saw his sister againfor so long being hold hostage by a man he hate.

That made him blow with anger and he then shoot a lightning bolt that both hit the guy and his sister, he felt bad hitting his own sister but he saw that it didn't hurt that much seeing as they have the same magic.

775 Words!

I'm really sorry about the wait. I didn't have any motivation to do anything.

Blake said her story to her family, but then she happen to stumble upon twins talking about a guy named "Blaze Carter", she was then attacked by the one who has Allumos, Blaze Carter then showed up seeing his sister being held hostage...

Hey uhm i won't promise anything like part one but i just wanna say uhm

Bye? Yea. Bye guys!