Backstory of Blake Carter

Part 3!

(Pov Blaze)

I then introduced myself to the guy I hated. I look to him with pity in my eyes because i know who he is. And i also know what he wants. He wants his family back, something my grandpa took away from him and my mom.

(The Present)

Blaze: Blake! Don't!
Blake: *looks at the guy with shocked eyes but then Abraham took her hostage once more*
Blaze: *shocked* You! Let go of my sister right now!
Abraham: You know what i want.
Blaze: I can't give it to you! I don't have it!
Abraham: You can't lie to me. Dare speak lies and she gets hurt.
Blake: *elbows him in the stomach*

Everyone looks shocked at every single thing happening but was more shocked at how calm Blake was at handling the situation she was in.

Blake: I don't know what you guys are talking about, but I don't think I should be apart of this.

Blaze then went infront of blake protecting her or shielding her from Abraham. Abraham then teleported out of there right after Blaze Shielded Blake. He knew that the two of them was powerful having the same magic.

Blake: Uhm... Who are yo-

Blake then received a hug from her older brother, for her it felt like the love her grandpa gave her for 22 years of life, Blaze on the other hand was worried as he left Greenville when he was a kid, he did not spend to much time with her sister but it's enough for him to remember he loves her and treasures her.

Blake then started to cry as if she knew this person and wanted to hug him all day.

Lucas: Blake!
Blake: Are you my brother?...

Blaze looked at her with a sad and happy eyes and just simply nodded to answer her question, Blake then hugged him tighter, showing that she loves him altho they just met.

They were there hugging each other but someone had to ruin the mood...

David: So... You two are just gonna stand there hugging each other? We are here too.
Kay: David! You ruined the moment!
David: Oh I know.
Everyone except Blake, Blaze and David: Ugh..
Blake and Blaze: Hahhaah!

Blake and Blaze laughed at the same time, shocking everyone and they just laughed again, but someone said something.

???: Brothers...

Everyone looked at who said that and saw three people Blaze and Blake didn't seem shocked at the three people who are just standing there, but Ritchie then went up to the girl infront slowly and embraced her with a hug like they know eachother.

Ofcourse that shocked everyone and question the sudden events that was happening upon them today, when they are only there to talk to each other after some old guild members returned to there journeys.

Brandon then went up to ritchie also hugging the person.

???: Brothers! I missed both of you! It has been a while since we departed. It was when i left Salode to go to Atlantide.
???: Ah! Silly me! Let me introduce you guys to the Mischievous!
???: My name is Kate!
Kate: This is my Twin Nancy.
Nancy: Hi! *waves*
Kate: And this is my boyfriend Mark!
Mark: *waves*
Blaze: And my name is Blaze.
Kate: I am the Leader of the Mischievous Group which contains just us three cause Blaze is still on trial.

Michael: *looks at Blaze* are you handling Ice or Fire?
Blaze: Uhm... No...

The Mischievous simply just laughed at the now blushing mage as he know what the leader is gonna say.

Kate: No he is not but his Wife is.
Blaze: *Blushing* My magic is Storm Dragon Slayer...

Everyone is shocked except The Mischievous and him,

Bryan: But Blake is a Storm Dragon Slayer..
Blaze: That i know off, as my dragon stayed at the Village.
Blake: Wait she trained you too?
Blaze: Yes, also i have a message from Our Dragon...

(I don't know the gender of Blake's Dragon as the name of the dragon does not give any genders of so if her dragon is a boy i am deeply sorry.)

Blaze: She said that A Dragon named Zata is still around Dragones so she summons us there in her world.
Kate: Which will be Hell! I hate it there! And i don't want to meet Shadow once more!

Everyone but Divinus magia and the dragon slayers left to leave them alone to talk about there business.
______________________________________

Hi! I am Kate! This is Part Three of Backstory of Blake.

Blake meet her brother while being a hostage, and she then felt the warmth of a Older brother who cares for her deeply and they talked and she found out that he was also a Storm Dragon Slayer.

Hey! Uhm.. I don't know how long it has been since i last posted part 2 but yea.. I also don't know when Part 4 will be posted since i will be busy and i wont have the right motivation. It will take a while that is for sure.

I will also explain what the characters look like before i post part 4!

Bye! Have a Good Morning/Afternoon/Night!