The Redemption Of Our Beloved Dragon

No one knew dragons can turn into a human.. So of course everyone was shocked by this.

There was a couple of people who knows such as, Kate, Mark, Blaze and Nancy but other than that no one knows. It was a little bit funny for the 4 and the dragons because their faces was hilarious.

Back to what they were talking about, they need to save Blake quickly because they don't know what Zata will do to her.

Their are people who are most angered by this of course, Blake's friends, Ohm and the other dragons. 

Everyone was looking at the storm dragon in the middle tower. As everyone can feel how much anger she has for Zata and her husband

After they all talked about how to save blake while not fighting Zata because of Colin.

They go and "save" Blake. Or that was what they thought no one. And i mean no one was prepared to think that along the way shadow was feeling worse and worse so he did what he think was right.

Shadow said something that made everyone worry. He said that he lost something that was precious for the bond that was made between both Blake and Shadow

Everyone wondered why Shadow was feeling this way about Blake because Shadow didn't die so meaning Blake is Alive

But Kate knew one thing... If shadow is feeling like he lost Blake meaaning their bond might just be broken.

So she asked Ohm if she is feeling something bad about Blake and she said no... So maybe Kate is wrong?

I mean breaking the bond between Shadow and Blake is possible since what you need to break it is just the human.

But it hurts more to the human than the dragon. Maybe what Shadow is feeling he is being hit by a arrow if that is what he is feeling there is a chance the bond has been broken.

So she asked Shadow what he is feeling only then she realised what is happening.
______________________________________

Helloooooo!!!!!!

It has been so long since i updated this story. And i just realised i have a story i wrote but never finished.

I just thought maybe i should finish it,
To be honest i had no motivation to finish this story up to the end since well...

Ever since my favorite characters left origins i have been more and more uninterested to origins but they just had to finish it with disbanding.

But yeah i made the decision to just continue it but i wont promise for quick posting the next chapters might just be like this. Months before an update

But yea!!