The Big Mistake Has Happened

(Kate's POV)
No one knew that dragons can turn into humans, not even mario who grew up with a dragon mom, so of course everyone was suprised. They looked at the dragons suprised plastered on their faces. The dragons thought they looked quite funny. And all the other people that knew about the dragon's secret laughed.

But that wasn't the matter. Blake is Zata's target, she is far more powerful than before. But at what cost? Ohm is blaming Shadow due to his greed. Of getting revenge, tho Shadow is powerful enough to take Zata by himself so i don't know why he did that.

"Zata. He is weak now." Kate Said
"I know." Shadow Replied
"So why need Blake for your revenge?! Is it not enough that you are one of the leaders of dragones?!" Kate said loudly quite mad

Shadow lowered his head and became quite
"Kate. You know yourself that i cannot kill my own father. That is the rule."
"huh? What rule? There was no such rule. And i stayed here before the war and learned all the rules that was dedicated in each dragon clan. The shadow clan did not have a rule that sets a son cannot kill his own father." Kate argues.
"What? But he treated me. I was gonna kill him but... He said... 'You will regret it if you kill me son'" Shadow Said

Kate looks at Collin... "Collin. There are a way... For you not to be linked with Zata. But it is painful. And you will also loose your magic. But i know myself the process will not take you life. And Shadow. He was not threatening your life. It was Collin's.
Zata knew you would do anything to make Ohm happy. Meaning keeping Blake and Blaze happy. And killing Collin will only make Blake saddened. So no. There really was not rule againt a son killing his own father."

Kate looks at Collin "Collin it's your choice. Will you choose to break your curse? Of being linked to Zata?"
___________________________________________

*DRUMS PLAYS*

PLEASE WELCOME THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY. WHO HAVE BEEN GONE FOR ALMOST A YEAR!!!!

hehehe hiiiiii!!!
So i don't really know if i will have the energy to continue this f-ng story. But i really see it coming together and it is close to ending. So i wouldn't get my hopes up guys sinece it would probably take 5 years HAHAHHA.

I hoped you guys enjoyed this short chapter but bye bye!!!