Dragones is an Interesting Place.

(Author pov)

Kate and the others have gone through the portal provided by Kate since she knows the spell to open up the portal.

The portal went straight in the middle of Dragones and there were towers surrounding the portal as the portal disappeared, the portal had symbols and there was two towers in the middle with a button that Kate pressed.

The two towers in the middle started to glow and you can see that it's starting to connect to the others and all the other 8 towers started to glow.

And with that the first tower to stop glowing was the one with the fire symbol, and a dragon or a fire dragon appeared.

The second one, and the next one and the other one and the rest of them except of the two towers.

Kate placed her hand on the button and two dragons appeared.

Kate then bowed to all of the dragons but then the ground started to shake and they got there own tower the same size as the other dragons.

She then glared to one specific dragon, and started to speak.

Kate: Shadow. How dare you do something so dangerous! You know what is gonna be the outcome of your decisions!

Shadow: I know. I know. I can see from her eyes and i saw when she got knocked out by Zata so i went to her location to save her.

Ohm: Who are you guys talking about?

Kate: Blake. We are talking about your beloved slayer. Blake Carter.

Ohm look concerned but decided to ask anyway.

Ohm: What Happened.

Kate: Your beloved husband here shadow decided to make Blake a Storm-Shadow Dragon Slayer. If being a Storm Dragon Slayer is not hard enough he added to the fire. Now Zata is looking for Blake to kill her as you know if a Shadow Dragon takes in a slayer they will be bound. If one gets killed the other one gets killed.

With kate explaining the situation to Ohm. You can see that the Storm Dragon grew more angry with every words Kate said. And by the end of her explanation Shadow looked as if she wanted to get out of there as soon as possible. But you can understand why. Ohm's whole body says she is mad.

Ohm: Where is she. Have you saved her yet?. If she dies i swear i will not make a burial for you. I would make your soul go to the Stormlandings

Shadow: I have saved her. She is at the palace so she is safe thankfully Zata didn't do anything to her. She is safe while resting peacefully at the palace. I know i maked a mistake on making her a Shadow Dragon Slayer. But if we teach her how to use her power. She can protect herself. She can protect herself from Zata.

Kate: How do you think ahe can learn that in probably a week. Do you want to kill her?! She will die if you two train her like that!

Shadow: Kate do you hear yourself? You of all people know. What troubles it comes if you become a slayer here in dragones.

Ohm: Shadow. Kate is right. Blake didn't grow up here. Blake never had time to learn from me. And i was always wondering why the bond with me and Blake never broke off. But i know-

Earthus: She can't die.

Earthus the Cavern Dragon finished her sentenced.

Earthus: It's not just us who care for Blake there is atlantide, she has a family. Admit it Shadow what you did was out of hate to Zata.

The dragons started to glow and when the light disappeared there was humans. Everyone was shocked
______________________________________

Hello! This is the Author
Of this beautiful story!

Hi! My name is Kate you can call me what you would like to call me.

This story was kinda short. Actually it's too short to my liking.

But i just don't have the same motivation as before. I might come in and make the next part but i am more busy... Since i just came back to face to face learning. Just last week. And i will be going back tomorrow... I am excited actually!

My classmates are super nice!
The teacher was nice!
I love it!

But yea. That's all!

Author Out!