prologue-part two-break the Solemnity

Mirror Chambers-Entrance ceremony.

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignment?" Said the red hair boy

"Is that all for the new student dorm assignment?" Said the red hair boy."listen up new students. Here in Heartslabyul I am the rules break them and it's off tour head".

"....uuugghh. the stuffy ceremony is finally over". Said the man with Lion ears."were going back to the dorm. Savanaclaws, follow me".

"To the new students, congratulations  on entering this academy. Enjoy your life here to its fullest". Said a boy with glasses." As dormitory leader of Octavinelle I will support you to the best of my ability".

"By the way, where did the headmaster go? He flew put right in the middle of the ceremony....."the beautiful man ask.

"Abandoning his post......"said the voice in the tablet.

"did he get a stomachache or something?".said a tanned  boy.

The doors suddenly  open.

"Not at all!" Crowly yelled.

"Ah he's here" said the red hair boy.

"I cannot believe you all. We were missing one new student so I went to find them". Crowley said as the young (H/c) boy walked beside him.

The dorm leaders look at the boy and blushed.

"You are the only one yet to be assigned a dormitory. I shall watch over the raccoon, step infront of the Dark Mirror". Crowley  said as he held Grim.

"State thy name". Said the Mirror.

"(Y...y/n)". Said (y/n).

"The shape of thy soul............ I do not know I sense not a spark of magic from this one but some type power from him". Said the dark Mirror.

"Huh?". Crowley  was confused.

"The color, the shape, all are nothing  but this one is odd". The Mirror said."therefore, they are suited for no dormitory".

The whole room was full of people murmuring.

"An Ebony Carriage would absolutely never go to meet someone who can't use magic!". Crowley said."in 100 years there has not once been a mistake in student selection, so why in the world".

"The Mirror did say this student has some type a power thats not magic" said the glasses boy.

"Mghmgh....pah!".

Grim got out of the leashes grip.

"Then I'll take their place!"as he ran towards (y/n).

"Stay right there raccoon!" Crowley yelled.

"Unlike that dumb human, I can use magic! Let in the school instead!" Said Grim." If you need proof I'll show you now!".

"Everyone gey down!" Said the red hair boy.