Prologue-meeting a Freshman.

Just to mention in this chapter (Y/n) is wearing his Haori so I forgot to show the picture of the Haori.

This is what it looks like.

________________________________________"Fugnaaaa~!!!" Grim once again shot at the ghost with his fire

"Fugnaaaa~!!!" Grim once again shot at the ghost with his fire.

"Hee, heeeeee!! We're Gonners! Run away!". Said one of the ghost. As they disappeared.

"We did it, we stopped them" said Sabito smiling at Grim.

"E, eh? We....won?".Grim question.

"We did it's all thanks to you". Sabito replied.

"You were amazing Grim".(Y/n) said.

Grim blushed at (Y/n) words.

"Ha-hee... that was sc....No I wasn't scared at all!" Grim said." This is nothing for the Great! Grim! How 'bout that, ghosts? You done?".

Grim celebrated his little victory until the three heard foot steps in the hallway .

"Good evening. I have Graciously brought you supper". Said Crowley, when he got to the three he saw Grim.

"You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance  ceremony! I threw you out of the school, what are you doing here!?" He question.

"Jmph! I exterminated your ghost problem! Be grateful!". Grim replied.

"Nn? What do you mean by that?" Crowley question.

"There were some ghost here earlier three of them" (Y/n) replied.

"Now that you mention it, there were some prankster  ghost living here so students keep away from this dormitory" Crowley explained."and that's why it's empty. I'd forgotten that. However, huummmm for you to worm togetherto get rid of them".

"I'm not gonna overlook that "together" comment". Grim said crossing his little arms."they were just standing there watching and I did thi for a can of Tuna".

"They? You mean him". Crowley question.

"No, him and that pink hair boy". Grim said.

"Pink hair boy? Where?" Crowley  question once more.

"He's right he-h-huh!? Where did he go?". Grim said.

(Y/n) looked around and Sabito is no where to be seen.

"Huh? Where's Sabito?"(y/n) mumble.

"I'd like you two to show w how you exterminated those ghost". Said Crowley crossing his arms.

"But we already  gotten rid all the ghost! Before that: Give. Me. Tuna!"Grim said and command to have Tuna.

"I shall be the ghost".Crowley suggested."if you beat me. I'll give you tuna cans. For I am Gracious! ".