prologue-part 3:Cruel Answer!

Mirror Chamber-Entrance ceremony

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Yelled Riddle as he use his magic.

A collard appeared on Grims neck.

"Nyagh! What the heck is this!?".

"Laws of the Queen Of Hearts: number 23 "one shall never bring a cat to a festival"". Riddle said."you being a cat means you've broken the rule. I shall have you leave at once".

"I'm not a cat!!". Grim yelled. "I'll burn this collard right up and....e, eh? I can't use my fire!".

"Hmph! You won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like an ordinary cat". Riddle explained.

"Wh-what!? I'm not some pet!" Grim replied.

"Don't worry, I'd never keep a pet like you". Riddle said."I'll take it off when you get thrown out".

"Wow, as wonderful as ever. Any and all magic gets sealed by your unique magic, Riddle". Said Azul." I want it.... No. I wouldn't ever want that cast kn me".

"You must do something about this! It is your familiar!" Said Crowley.

"But it's not mine!". (Y/n) said.

"Properly discip..... eh? It's not yours?". Crowley ask.

(Y/n) nodded.

"Yes sir I never seen them before".(y/n) answered.

"*ahem* anyway, let's get it out of the school at any rate. We won't turn you into stew. For I am Gracious". Crowley said smiling." Someone help, please".

"Gyaaa! Let me go". Grim yelled."I'm going to, going to.... become the greatest magician!".

Then Grim got taken away.

"I wonder why he was so desperate?"(y/n) said to himself.

"We had a bit of trouble along the way but this brings the entrance ceremony to a close" said Crowley."Dormitory heads, please show the new students back to their Dormitories".

.............

".....hm? Now to think about it, I don't see the leader for the Diaspmnia, Mr.Draconia around at all....".

"That's no different from usual, is it". Said the man with Lion ears.

"What? Did nobody tell him about the ceremony?". Ask the boy in the Turban.

"If you're going to complain you should have done it yourself". Said the beautiful man.

"But I don't really know anything about the guy". The boy in the Turban replied.

People mumble all over the room.

'Is this a dream it has to be right?....'(y/n) thought.

He then looks at his sword.

"What's with this sword Sabito made me used?"(y/n) said to himself.

He stared at the sword for a moment and then putting it back to its shealth.

The people in the room looked at (y/n).

'Whao how come he was able to summon water didn't the Mirror say he's not Magical'.

'Maybe he's something else like something not magic'

(Y/n) can hear the murmuring from the other students in the room as they leave.

"Then, (y/n), I'm terribly sorry about this but....." said Crowley."we must have you leave this school, those without any talent for magic Cannot be allowed to attend class here, but I do not understand the way you used that sword you summon water and the mirror seem to not sense any magic in you".

"Maybe it's not magic Maybe it's just a defense mechanism used for fighting"(y/n) replied.

"Maybe so but no need to worry. The Dark Mirror will send you directly back frome whence you came". Crowley said.

"Enter the Gate, and picture your home. and clearly in your mind.....".

"This was a long dream".(y/n) said to himself.

"Oh Dark Mirror! Guid this one back to the place they belong". Crowley said.

........................................

"Once more. Oh Dark Mirror! Guid this......."

"It is no where...." said the Dark Mirror.

"Eh?"

"The place they belong is no where in this world". The Dark Mirror said once more." He doesn't exist".

"Huh?"

"What did you say? That is a unbelievable! Hmm, well, the unbelievable has been on parade today". Crowley said." Thisnis the first time it's ever happened since I became headmaster, what should be....." he then turned to (y/n).

"Where exactly did you come from". He ask.

(Y/n) looked down.

"The truth is I don't know, I don't remember anything all I remember is something dark took me into darkness and then I ended up here".(Y/n) explained.

"You don't remember anything?" Crowley ask.

(Y/n) nodded.

"This seem troublesome, come let's do some research in the library ". Crowly suggested.

(Y/n) nodded.

The two left to the room to the library little do they know a pink hair boy watch them from a far.

"(Y/n)-san".

To be continued.