prologue-part 4 and 5 "Bewildering Amnesia" Various things in the room"

-Library-

"There really isn't anything" said Crowley as he look through some books."I deeply apologize but there isn't a spell that can help you regain your memories is there anything else you remember?".

"Well the only thing I remember is someone calling my name but that's seems to be it".(y/n) replied.

"Looking at this, you may have somehow been brought here from another planet.......there's also a possibility your from another world". Crowley said.

"Another world?".

"What did you have on you when you came here?".

"Well the only thing I have is this sword"(Y/n) said as he took out the sword.

"This sword.....I've been wondering why you have a sword when I first saw you with it I thought it was a stick somehow". Crowley said."this is concerning. I can't just let someone who can't use magic today at school even though you can use that sword to summon water the Dark Mirror said you have some type of power thats not magic".

"However, as an educator, I can't just toss a penniless teenager out on the street with no communication. For I am Gracious". Crowley said once more.

"Hmmmm.......that's right!. There's an unused building on campus. It was once a dormitory in the past so if you clean it up you should at least be able to sleep there".Crowley  suggested.

"Unused building?" Said (y/n).

"Yes, for the time being I shall allow you to stay there!". Said Crowley. "Then I will look for a way for you to gain your memories and to return you home. My Gracious  is limitless! I am a model for all educators".

"We better be on our way. Let's head to the dormitory. It may be a bit old but there is a certain charm to it". Crowley said.

_________________________________________

-Ramshackle Dorm-

(Y/n) and Crowley arrived at the Ranshackle Dorm.

"Whao I can see why it's abandoned".(y/n) mutter.

"Right, right. Please come inside".Crowley said. As he and (Y/n) walked inside.

________________________________________
When they walked inside the dorm is was all dusty full of spider webs everywhere and broken pieces of furniture.

"Staying here will at least keep you out of the rain". Crowley said." I'm going back to do mote research. Make yourself at home. Don't go around the school! Goodbye!".

Crowley  leaves and (y/n) is left alone.

"The dust is everywhere like snow".(y/n) said to himself.

"I can help you clean if you like".

(Y/n) heard a voice from behind and turned to see Sabito smiling at him.

"Sabito?".

"Sorry I left you back there, I don't know what I should do". Said Sabito.