kiss me

A few days had past and me and Cillian had definitely grown so much closer...I felt comfortable around him now, I'm starting to realise he isn't as much as a dick as he came across to be

Cillian and I were lazily sitting on the sofa, it was early morning and Cillian was already ready for work but he had some time to kill before he had to leave,i was scrolling through Instagram, he was scoring through his dumb emails.

(I know 50 shades of grey has been out for years but let's pretend it's only just came out in cinemas)

An advertisement for  'fifty shades of grey' came up on the tv.
"Urgh i really wanna go watch this"
Cillian didn't even bother to look up from his phone
"Watch what?" He said bluntly
"Fifty shades of grey"
"What's that?"
"A movie"
"About?"
You blushed because you knew the movie was really dirty
"I don't know? It just looks good"
Cillian looked down at his watch and then up at you
"It's quarter past, i should get going for work" he said with a groan
"What time will you be done today?"
"It's  a long shift today, but hopefully by 9pm"
"9pm?!!" I said shocked
"Mhm, that's what I got to do to live in this nice house"
" I guess so" i said agreeing with him
Cillian picked up his keys and started heading for the door, forgetting to pick up his brief case.
"Cillian" I called out to him before he opened the front door.
He turned around to me quickly
"Don't forget this" i said while while handing him his briefcase
He smiled lightly at this
"Thank you dev"
He said as he looked up at me, then he proceeded to leave.

And now i was all alone again, in this big ass house, with
Nothing
At all
To do.

I decided to explore the house more, for some reason, I had no idea how cillians room looked, I mean I've been living here for like 2 weeks now and I still have no idea how his room looks, so it wouldn't hurt to have a small peak.

I made my way skipping upstairs, then I finally reached the massive door at the end of his huge high ceilinged hall way upstairs.

I twisted the door knob , and looked inside his room

His room was massive, with full floor to ceiling windows, but no tv, just shelf's of books, his room was modern and modest, it was very tidy, mainly everything was dark grey, his bed was huge it looked like it was big enough for 10 men to fit inside of it, i slowley walked over to one of the book shelves and trailed my fingers along all the books, most were annotated, with loads of sticky notes and markers, I picked up one of the books and just as I was about to look at it, the door bell rang.

I quickly rushed out of Cillian's room putting everything back how it was,
I ran downstairs as quickly as I could and slung open the front door, a delivery man was waiting at the door with a bag of food.
"Here's your food m-"
"I'm sorry this must be the wrong address, I didn't order this?"
"Order number 126, name Cillian?" The man repeated
"Oh um maybe it is the right address, do I need to pay you, here how muc-"
"Mam the order has already been payed for"
I took the bag of food, which smelt absolutely amazing, but was still confused
"Thank you" i said while closing the door on the man.
I quickly pulled my phone out of my pocket and noticed to messages from cillian
Cillian: hey dev, I'm working late and i knew you would be hungry so I ordered you something.
Cillian: is Italian okay? I knew you mentioned you liked carbonara.
My heart completely melted for a second, this was so kind of him, I was so shocked by the random food he ordered me, and how did he even remember that I like carbonara?

Messages

Devyn: Cillian thank you so much, you really didn't have to order me anything, I was so shocked when the man gave me food!! , how did u remember i liked carbonara??:)
I sent this text with a smile on my face and then put my phone down and started digging in to all this food. He's really starting to grow on me, a lot more than I can even admit to myself, I feel things for him, things I know that are very wrong, i even in-vision a life with him in the future, being with him, being his.