Moterbike

The storm outside roared louder as me and Cillian ran to car.
The cold rain and wind hitting my face and making my skin shiver with goose bumps.
I went to open the passenger seat of the door when he stopped me.
"No no we aren't taking the car" he said lifting up a leather jacket and a helmet....oh god no.
"You have a motorbike?"
"I do"
"No cillian no, have you fucking seen the weather? Are you crazy?!"
"This is the best type of weather for it dev, now put this on" he said handing me the leather jacket and helmet.
"Cillian what about you? Your wearing a T shirt?"
"I am?" He said sarcastically
"What's wrong with you? What if u fall, you'll be dead, especially in this weather"
"You know devyn you really need to work on being a optimist"
"Cillian there's a fine line between being a optimist and being fucking out of ur mind"
"Do you wanna get the film or not?"
Cillian got on his bike urging me to get on the back, the sky was pitch black, and the air was freezing. I climbed onto the bike behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist, pulling myself as close as I could to him, he's fucking crazy.
"This is a bad idea" i said one last time, before he turned the keys and the bike flew down the road.
Fucking
Hell
The adrenaline rush from this is
Amazing
I feel so off edge that I don't care about anything else.
The feeling of the wind through my hair , the forceful wind pushing the bike around almost topping us off and controlling where we go, the feel that u might fall of and die any second, the fact your risking your whole life just for a small moment, the cold rain crashing into our skin.
I pulled myself closer to cillian clinging onto him so tightly.
The smell of his after shave, the feel of his defined body through his soaking wet shirt, this is perfectly terrifyingly  beautiful.

We finally got to the local blockbuster (pretend it hasn't closed down)

"See it wasn't that bad was it"
Cillian smirked, while looking at my terrified face, as I pulled the big helmet of to revel my messy hair and smudged mascara.
"It was extremely scary I felt like I was going to die a few times but other than that it was great.."
"I told u this is the best weather for it"
"I'd have to disagree"
We walked inside and i began looking around for movies to watch.
I walked through all the isles and every so often caught eye contact with Cillian looking at me through the spaces in the shelves and making faces at me.
I was looking at the scary movie section when he approached me.
"Wow fancy seeing you here, Graysons daughter right?" He said sticking his hand out to shake mine.
"Omg your that fucking moody old guy who works with my dad aren't you??"
"Old? No you've got the wrong guy, let me introduce myself, Cillian, Cillian Murphy, full time bank investor with the best Resume and best credit score you've ever seen, award winning top promoter-"
"Wow i don't need to hear anymore, you sound so interesting id totally love to hear way more about bank investments and credit scores!! Let's talk more about that over dinner sound good?!"
" wow are you asking me on a date? My own colleagues daughter asking ME on a date?! I must say yes what a dream come true!!!"
Suddenly we were interrupted by a deep male voice
"Cillian?"
Cillian was startled and turned around quick
"Dale my man i- uh "
"Devyn?" Dale said
Shit so let me explain real quick, this fucker dale works with my Dad and Cillian. I obviously know him because my dad. Cillian fucking works with him... so shit hopefully he knew our little conversation was just banta.. or hopefully he didn't even hear.
"So I- uh what why are you two here together?" dale tried to say as nicely as possible but he sounded very confused.
"Haha funny story, she's staying with me while Graysons on that business trip so we just wanted to come get a movie" Cillian said truthfully
I gave dale a friendly smile
"Yeah I'm just staying with him while dads on that trip"
"I was so confused for a second I almost thought- no nothing" Dale stuttered on his words clearly taking back what ever he was going to say.
"Well anyway I'll let you two get on I've got to go, the mrs is waiting in the car" Dale laughed awkwardly trying to find a excuse to leave the weird questionable encounter he just ran into.
"Okay mate, it was nice seeing you"
Cillian said while giving him a pat on the back.

I looked over at Cillian and widened my eyes like I couldn't even believe what just happened.
Cillian whispered to me as Dale walked out of the shop
"Close one"
" I feel like a secret spy, A secret spy who's making out with her dads colleague"
"I don't know what to do with you" Cillian said rolling his eyes
" hahaha he definitely heard the conversation we were having before hand"
"He better fucking not have"
" what's wrong Cillian, you don't wanna be caught dead kissing me?" I said pouting at him and looking up at his eyes
"I always wanna kiss you devyn"
"Then kiss me"
"What right here?"
"Yes"
" fuck it" Cillian mumbled as he grabbed the side of my face and pushed his lips onto mine passionately. I cant fucking get enough of him.
He put his tongue in my mouth and then i realised we were in a fucking movie store...
I pulled away and Cillian looked annoyed
"Why" he said grumpy
"Cillian we're in public remember"
"So what"
"Pda" I said rolling my eyes and using my hand to push his chest away and look up into his eyes seductively.
"Wait until later" I mumbled softly to him to tease him.