What Aiden needs, Lambert gives

(Aiden x Lambert
Warning this story contains smut!)

With the rational part of his mind Lambert knows that Aiden is not vulnerable, but he can’t suppress the urge to protect that overcomes him ever so often. Aiden is three or four inches shorter than him, physique rather lean than bulky, with pleasantly muscular shoulders and hips narrower than they have any right to be. Even his face is nice to look at. No, nice is an understatement. With his impossibly long eyelashes, high cheekbones and sharp jawline he looks divine.

When they first met, everything about the way he looked annoyed Lambert, made him so angry he couldn’t stop himself from snapping at him. He couldn’t understand how a witcher, who was created for the sole purpose of slaying monsters, could look like the mixture of a courtesan with those tantalisingly tempting, cherry-red lips and a ballroom dancer, because his movements were so fluid and smooth like no ordinary man’s, included Lambert himself, who never gave a fuck about grace. And his hair, gods, Lambert just couldn’t understand how he can afford the ridiculous amount of soaps and ointments he uses to keep his curls all neat and shiny. No witcher should look like this, he often snarled at him, that's not what they are. Pretending they are high-ass nobels with fucking bathing routines won't help them survive on the Path.

Lambert needs almost a decade to realise that the reason for all his previous irritation was nothing else, but worry for him. He was afraid that one day some fucker will think that they can take advantage of Aiden's natural kindness and lacking sense of danger, and do something bad to him, that'll destroy the man he knows, the man he's befriended, the man who turned his head and drives him mad with desire.

The first time he jerked off while thinking about the Cat, he came so hard he almost blacked out as the sharp, white pleasure washed over him like a fucking river. The same happened for the second and the third time as well, and every other occasion too, when he had the privacy of a room in an inn, taking his sweet time building up his orgasm until he allowed himself to come.

The time when Aiden walked in on him almost felt like a dream. His vision was already hazy, eyelids heavy when the Cat unsuspectingly walked into their shared room, way too soon than Lambert had expected, but he was way too gone to have the brain capacity to worry about it. Aiden watched him for a moment, awe in his eyes, then asked if Lambert would mind if he helped him out a little bit. He didn't say no, and during that long, hot summer night he found out how much Aiden likes to be manhandled. The Cat almost choked on his cock while he was fucking his pretty face hard and fast, pulling on his hair, yet his enthusiasm never faded for a second. He let Lambert toss him down to the bed, turn him on his hands and knees and eat him out with his cheeks spread apart, then took everything he gave as the Wolf pounded into him. The beautifully wrenched sounds that escaped his lips went straight to Lambert's cock, sending him to the edge and making him a boneless pile of pure bliss as he crashed on Aiden, who was covered in sweat and come, having reached his peak three times under Lambert's ministrations already.

After they got themselves clean, they cuddled for the rest of the night, eventually falling asleep just to wake up in each other's arms.

Ever since that occasion, Lambert grabs every possible opportunity to make Aiden his. Sometimes, however, it's not roughness that he craves, but gentle, delicate touches with a lot of reassurance and praise.

Today is one of these days. Aiden is laid out in his bed in Kaer Morhen, naked, giggling quietly as Lambert licks into his belly button - one of the most ticklish spots on his body.

“You absolute menace.”

“Last time I checked, you didn’t mind it,” Lambert answers, grinning up at him, before moving lower and nips at the junction of his left leg and hip. “Where do you want it to go tonight? I can suck you off, nice and slow, maybe finger you in the meantime, or I can hold you until you fall asleep.”

Aiden only needs a few second’s time to consider his options before he decides.

“Just hold me. Please.”

“Of course, kitten. I got you.”

The moment his back hits the straw mattress, Aiden curls into his side, using Lambert’s shoulder as the perfect pillow to lay his head upon, and rests a hand on his chest, where his heartbeat is the strongest. Lambert’s fingers find their way to the nest of his hair and his waist immediately, pulling him into a tight, warm embrace that keeps out the cold, and plants a soft kiss on his forehead.

Gods, how much he loves this man.