1. Day one

After the Kim CEO called me to work at his company I was grateful for that and now I can do something to help my grandmother to get better, she's been sick for 3 years. My mom works at a restaurant and she is guaranteed to pay all of the bills since my father died for 11 years ago when I was in high school.

I'm Jeon Wonwoo, 26 years old and I live with my mom and grandma. I graduated one year ago from university and I was searching for work, but I always quit of the order of the company's boss. He say I'm very good at my job but the women coworkers aren't doing great, DUE TO; they're chasing after me so I have to quit for the better of the company and myself. I'm tired of searching.

But when my mom told me there's a company called her when I was outside for buying groceries that they're searching for a worker to be a secretary in their company.

I meet the company's CEO two days ago and today is my first day going there.

I am waiting for the train right now to come, wearing my navy blue suit and wearing a cap that's covering my face cuz I don't want any attention towards me. That's kinda weird to wear suit with a cap but I feel better than when everyone is staring at you for an unknown reason.

The train arrived at time and now is the worst time of the day when the people fight to get in the train, many pushing happens. I always remember that day when I bumped into that lady that was caring her child, I was very embarrassed, but the kid was really cute and easy to make him laugh.

I'm careful of not doing the same mistake again though it wasn't my fault, but at those times, caution is first.

All the people gathered and started entering by fighting to come in, there was a man with a 4 or 5 years old looks like boy holding hands and I think he's his dad.

I waited for everyone to enter and last I got in. It was crowd but I found a seat to sit on. When I sat down I saw the same kid from a while ago and he seems like about to cry, I was hesitated but I called him softly.

"Little kid are you alright?" He looked at me then at his father who turned to me too.

"Do you want to sit down?" I asked and stood up trying to not touch anyone "Here, take my place" I gestured to him to sit, he looked up at his dad with puppy eyes then began to drag him.

I chuckled at his cute actions and his dad thanked me.

I think it's a long time, 30 minutes to arrive there?? To many things happen inside the train, stealing, flirting and fighting, like more then what I think.

And here, this man is flirting with a woman who's in front of me and being touchy, she's trying hard to get out of here but there's not enough space.

I flinched at the sudden scream from her "Stop! Pervert!" She shoved her hand backwards hardly from the man's grip and walked out when the train stopped.

When she dragged her hand back she was almost hitting me in the face if I didn't step back one step. But when I backed I stumbled over the feet of someone who was sleeping and fell back.

I didn't get hurt or something but I felt a pair of hands holding me on my back  and by arm.

I looked behind and saw a tall man with black leather jacket and a black T-shirt. Brown hair that is in a way perfectly styled and has amazing features.

'Wow' I was surprised by how fine looking he is.

"I'm truly sorry sir!" I straightened up and backed, quickly saying and bowing down for him "I'm sorry, really. I didn't mean it!"

"Are you okay handsome?" The man said while giving me a weird look.

I stopped bowing and stayed silent for a few seconds "Y-yeah thanks..." I turned around to the other side. 'Handsome..'

Then I heard him coughing, I lowered my head and blushed then looked at my watch, 'Wow 13 minutes of anxiousy now' I sighed and closed my eyes. I can feel him looking at me I don't know why but his stares will soon get through my body.

After 18 minutes I am out of the train, finally. It's about 5 minutes apart walking from the company, I sighed.

━━━━━☆

Hello, it's me again. How are you all doing? I thought about the story too much and I just thought it suits meanie more, sorry for huihuis and 8stars.

(*Whispers* Just making an excuse because her favorite ship is meanie (◍•ᴗ•◍))

And yes, happy birthday to 218 bros, our sunshine and meme king. Shower them with a lot of your love please.

Thank you and bye ✧

Published: 2022
Republished & edited: 2024

Don't mind what I wrote at the end of the chapters because it was 2 years ago and I'm too lazy to bother deleting it