17. Left

I woke up early in the morning though it's the weekend but whatever. It took few minutes for me to be whole awake, I looked at the clock and it was 7:05.

At the same time I realized that Mingyu wasn't here, wondering where did he go.

Half an hour passed when I decided to get up. I went in the bathroom and took a fast shower then walked downstairs.

"You woke up early" I flinched by what my mom said from the kitchen.

I placed my hand on my heart and said "Oh gosh, you scared me"

She apologized and asked "Want to drink something?"

"A glass of water" I walked into the kitchen and stood beside my mother.

"He went early today at 6:15 I think?" She answered before I could say or ask anything.

"Wait... how did you know I am gonna ask about this?" My head tilted a little with a confused expression on my face.

"How wouldn't I? You're my son, I know you well" She pinched my cheek and passed by me to the sink to make her coffee.

I opened the fridge to find something to eat but I couldn't. There are many things that I can eat but nothing that I wanted to.

"Can you go and buy... toast? The last ones I made them for Mingyu" I looked at her blankly who was standing beside me while looking inside the fridge too.

"He ate here?? Ok whatever, but what were you doing at six o'clock in the morning??!"

"You're a copy of your dad" She sighed with a smile and handed me the cup of water "I heard some scribbles coming downstairs so I woke up and wanted to see if there's something. Just think if it's a robber!! Ok but it was him،  he stumbled by the rug in front of the door"

When she said that I remembered what he said few weeks ago 'I'm clumsy'. I chuckled and opened my hand to my mom.

"What?"

"Money, don't you want me to buy toast?" I wiggled my fingers.

"You are very greedy" She curved her lips up a little bit.

"I was kidding mom, I can buy by myself" I hugged her and went to my room to bring my phone and wallet.

"I'm going now~" I didn't hear anything from my mother in return but I went anyway.

The store isn't that far from our house, only about five minutes walking. It's really cold outside, in the morning, the grade could be around zero.

I was greeted by the same girl that works there but when I talked with her first she was older than me, doesn't look like that.

I took what we wanted and bought two chips bags and a Pepsi can.

"You always buy that" The woman laughed at what I ordered, she was right.

"Yeah, I don't know what to buy so I buy whatever is in front of me" I shrugged.

"What a coincidence that the chips and Pepsi or Cola are always in front of you" She laughed again and I felt a little embarrassed but laughed after.

"Thanks auntie" I know she doesn't like to be called like that.

"I already said to not call me this" She acted to be angry.

"The fact you're older than me by 10 years shows that I can"

"I really grow up quickly" She counted the items' prices and put them in a bag for me.

"I have to go then, have a good day" I waved at her as a thank and walked out.

The weather has gotten better and the sun has already raised.

⪻┉┉┉⪼

"You know you always do nothing in the weekends? Only sitting, eating that unhealthy food and watching TV. Are you seriously 26 years old? I always thought you are like 76 or something" I heard my mom complaining when she came out from the bathroom and stood at the door frame.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked lazily while munching on my chips.

"Go outside, see people, hang out, help me at home, yes you did but get out of the house"

"You can clean your bedroom, it's been three months since you last did" She sat beside me.

"It's not that dirty, I only sleep or do my work there" I shrugged and turned the TV off.

After a while of silence I said again "I feel you want to get rid of me when you say 'get out of the house'" I pouted at her.

"Your brain thinks of everything, you little kitten" She started tickling me and my stomach ached.

"I think... You have t-to... To continue. Your. WORK!" My words were cut off by my laughs.

"You foxy" She put on a warm smile while looking at me who was laughing hardly.

"I don't know but about those presents you got earlier, what are they?"

"They're from some coworkers at my job" I inhaled a deep breath.

"So you don't know from who?"

"No- I mean those, yes"

"What about the first one?"

"Not yet, but why do you care, cuz I don't"

"Not from here or there? No one that you know?" I saw her smirking and I looked suspiciously back and answered.

"No. Why?"

"Nothing at all only giving some fake spoilers maybe"

"So then.. what spoilers. Something important I have to know"

"Nothing special, what do you want to eat?" She changed the topic.

"Whatever comes from you is good, what are you gonna cook?"

"I don't know, was asking you for some recommendations"

"Rrr.. rice...?" I know what her reaction will be and as expected.

"You always say that, don't you know other things than rice, how are you going to cook when you get married if your wife was sick or something?"

"Don't make miracles mom, I can learn later, you're making it as if I can't. Maybe she's hard to get sick who knows, or stronger than me, it's the future mom"

"Your brain my god" I heard her mumbling and chuckled a little.

┅┅┅☆

Our school will take us to a dancing party on Thursday and I think I'm going to pass out on Friday. My mom says go with them, I don't know what to do.

This chapter seems verryyyy boring, don't know

I'm sorry but thank y'all ♥︎

I wanna know if the chapters in your own of view gets disorganized or is it only for me......?