21. Why letter M?

(Continuing to part 20)
──────────────────────────

Like everyone is here but Mingyu is no where to be seen and because my mom kept on insisting me to call him or go and bring him so I grabbed my phone and walked out.

'Really? On my birthday? Go and bring someone? what if he does not want to come, mom why are you doing this to me' I started stomping my feet on the ground in an annoyed way and here I saw the prince coming... Something in his hand and.. Who's that with him? Whatever, I want to go back home.

"Why are you late??" I shouted and the irritation can be plucked up from my voice "You brought your friend too..?"

"Isn't it allowed?" He stopped few feets away from me.

"No no it's alright, who said that" I shrugged "Let's go"

I yelled for my mom as soon as I entered but she didn't hear me.

"Mom! We're here!" I patted her shoulder from behind as she was talking with a woman and her child.

"Oh God, you scared me!" She placed her hand on her heart side and turned at me "Who do you mean?"

I looked confused at her then gave another look at behind "Come here" I dragged Mingyu by his arm who was a bit lost.

"Hello Mingyu! How are you?"

I don't even know why she's so excited to shake his hand that hardly.

"Hi auntie, I'm doing fine, hope you're having a great day"

"It's Wonw-"

"He didn't greet me yet" I cut her off cuz I knew what she'll say.

"Here your birthday gift and happy birthday" He shoved the gift bag in front of my face a little aggressively.

"Should I say thanks?" I glared at him making my answer more as a question.

"You boys are so adorable, please take care of my baby it's his birthday, I have some things to do" My mother laughed and walked away.

"Why is there an M?" I asked dumbfounded and looked up at him while holding the bracelet in my hand, his gift.

"Oh, I went to buy you something and those bracelets caught my eyes so I decided to buy one for you and when I asked the seller about your first letter she said there's no more, so I thought M is similar to W and it can't be noticed so easily, so I bought it instead"

"Yeeah right! I wanted to ask you something. In our company, do you know anyone their name starts with M?" I spaced out while looking at the bracelet in my hand.

"Yes..? Why do you want to know?"

"Nothing, but my first day there... I got a confession, don't know from who"

"Oh, so then..." His voice tone changed a little.

"What's wrong?" I got that weird feeling, the same one as before 'I'm sorry but what is this, I feel it only when I'm nervous, why so suddenly?...' I hold my hand up to my chest 'Sure something have to do with this..'

"A.. I-I think I have to find Soonyoung, have fun with your friend now!"

When I looked at him, this feeling hit me, my heart beats raised and.... got that feeling when.. 'No, What's wrong with me? It can't be because I want to give him care, or... Ughh!!' I messed my hair and suddenly bumped into someone.

"You're here! Look I found a cool friend" It was Soonyoung with... Eino.

"Oh... Hello" Why am I acting like I don't know him, I met him few minutes ago!

"Wonwoo come here to blow the candles!" My mom saved me from this awkward moment, I walked to her and dragged Soonyoung with me.

"You left the cool bro behind!"

"Stop that Soon, I have to tell you something"

"Make a wish son" My mom placed her hand on my shoulder and tried to prevent the candles from extinguishing.

Everyone cheered and Soonyoung was being extra as I blowed the candles and cut the cake.

"Please come and eat everyone, don't hesitate"

I hurried to walk out from this crowd that was coming towards me, or towards the table exactly when my mom invited them.

"I brought this for you" Soonyoung handed me a plate with a piece of cake on.

"Thanks"

"Enjoy your birthday like I do bro, what's wrong with you?" He sat on the couch beside me.

"You don't ENJOY your birthday, you turn into a CRAZY person, is that what you call having fun? Don't you remember when you spilled the cola and your cake on me"

"Oh, that was an accident" He pointed at me with his fork.

"What an accident.."

"Hey Eino!" Soonyoung suddenly yelled after the boy who was standing with Mingyu.

He turned around and walked towards us "Come and sit here, we're the only young boys here"

"You're 27 what do you mean by 'young boys'?" I gazed at him then Mingyu sat beside me and Eino beside Soonyoung.

'Shit Wonwoo, what the hell is wrong with you?? You can't have feelings for him, calm down and make this heart beating stop'

I inhaled and exhaled few times when I felt a slap on my face "Soonyoung! What's wrong with you, why did you do that"

"Stop yelling, I was taking your attention, you're out of this world" He patted my thigh and laughed.

"Do you want to get a cake slap on your beautiful face huh??" I raised my plate in a quick way and looked at him in annoyance.

"I think someone already got cake on their clothes" He pointed to behind me while gritting his teeth and leaned backwards a little.

'Oh shi-' I turned to Mingyu and saw,, he was whole covered with that piece of cake from his shirt, pants and even the couch we're sitting on.

"It dribbled!" I heard Soonyoung whispering.

'Fuck my life'

┅┅┅☆

Very happy that Seventeen and Carats finally met again after 2 years, I literally cried ('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡

Thanks everyone ♡