12. Invitation

"Wonwoo! I got an invitation!" My mom screamed after she ended the call.

"It's from my boss, he said he invited me to a meeting at a luxurious restaurant" She exclaimed as she sat beside me.

"Oh that's great, when?"

"Huh?..." She wondered "You're coming with me Wonwoo"

"What?? Isn't this your invitation? Why me?"

"He said you can bring your son along"

"How did he even know you have a son?" I was looking suspiciously at her "You didn't tell him right?"

"Hahaa, my boy is very cute why can't I talk about him?" She pinched my cheek and tilted her head to the side as she chuckled.
"Ok ok, get up now and go change"

'I really don't want to go, but I don't want to make her sad or get hurt by me either'

It didn't took that long to arrive to the restaurant. When I got in, it was amazing, and I felt I don't relate to this place, it's too good to be here.

"Are you sure that's the right one?" I wished it wasn't cuz I don't want to be here because I felt uncomfortable.

"Yes of course!"

"Look he's there!" She exclaimed as she saw her boss and dragged me to the table.

"Hello sir" My mother bowed and I did the same "My son, Wonwoo"

"Hi"

"Hello Wonwoo, I heard a lot about you, your mom always compliments you in front of us. Please take a seat" He laughed and gestured to us to sit down and I heard my mom giggling.

"Thanks" I don't even know why I thanked him, about what?

"What do you want to eat" He asked after looking at the menu. "Feel comfortable here, I want to thank your mom for her hardwork, honesty and making my restaurant grow bigger, her cooking skills are amazing. After she signed with us, the restaurant began to drag more visitors than the past years ever did. We even won as the best restaurant food last year. It's ok just order what you want"

"Congratulations, I'm happy to hear that" I smiled.

After we ordered what we wanted my mom asked "Are you sure that's what you want?"

I nodded "Yes mom, 100%"

15 minutes passed. My mom and her boss was deep in their conversation when the waiter come. I couldn't even say a single word compared to how well they get along. Actually, it's easier for people to talk with mother because she's too opened up.

"Thank you" I thanked him and helped him to put the food on the table as the two were still talking about everything possible and their new project.

"The drinks will be prepared in 20 minutes sir, sorry we have too much orderings"

"It's alright, take your time" He bowed and went after wishing us a good meal.

"I'll get some fresh air, be right back"

"Wear your jacket so you wouldn't catch cold" My mom said before I go and I stood up and took my drink then went outside.

The new air is so comfortable, it gives you new life.

I sat down on one of the benchs outside the restaurant and was staring at people who pass in front of me. The kids, they're so innocent. There was this little boy who was dragging his father to the toys store while saying he wants the spiderman figure. This was heartwarming in this cold weather.

I closed my eyes for some time then heard someone saying "Hey, isn't that your assistant?"

"Shut up I don't want to see him, ignore him and let's continue to where we were heading" I opened them and turned to my right and saw Mingyu pushing Eino as they get into the mall.

I opened my phone and started texting someone I didn't talk with for a long time ago, he lives far away from where I do, about 5 hours in the car.

Youngyoungie:
Oh hello!
Long time since we talked
Like 1 and half a month
How are you doing?
(17:05)

Me:
Yeah I know, sorry
I'm fine, you?
(17:05)

Youngyoungie:
Good
My work is exhausting 😪
Do YOu KnoW hoW STrIct mY BosS iS??
HE'S TOO STRICT, LIKE MORE THAN YOUR LAZY ASS 😬
(17:06)

Me:
Why do you need to put me in everywhere??
(17:07)

Youngyoungie:
Don't ask me cuz I don't know eithet
*Either
Keyboard faull! 😬😒
*Fault
Ughh
(17:08)

Me:
Again Soonyoung with his keyboard error 😏
(17:08)

Youngyoungie:
I thinkkk you forget about yourrr...
You do remember right 😏😏
*Wiggling with my eyebrows*
(17:09)

Me:
Yes I do
LIkE hOw dID it HappEn??
(17:09)

Youngyoungie:
Bro,,,
YOU WASN'T LOOKING WHEN YOU TRUMBLED
YOU TRUMBLED WITH THAT CHAIR AND YOU HOLD ON THE TEACHER'S HANDS WHO WAS IN FRONT OF YOU SO YOU WOULD NOT FALL DOWN AND THE FOOD SPRAYED OVER YOUR WHITE UNIFORM;;;;;;;
You were completely covered in food 👐🏼
You became food zombie dude 🤣
It was so funny, I couldn't hold my laugh
(17:11)

Me:
What a memory
IT WAS ALL YOUR FAULT!!
You kept on arguing with me about why the oranges have the color orange!
(17:11)

Youngyoungie:
Yeah seriously why do they have the color orange? 🤔
(17:12)

Me:
Soonyoung I swear if you bring that up again
I'm going to slap you through the phone!
Just try
(17:12)

Youngyoungie:
Why. Do. They. Have. The. Color. Orange?? 😝😉
(17:13)

Me:
(っ'-')╮=͟͟͞͞🖐🏼) ゚д゚ )
Did you get it?
(17:14)

Youngyoungie:
I didn't know you're that strong 🤕
*Rubbing my cheek*
Yes it did arrive 😂
(17:15)

Me:
Of course it should
I worked hard to find it
Give me an applaud
(17:15)

Youngyoungie:
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👥🗣️🗣️👥
*Screaming audiences*
I think I have to go now
(17:16)

Me:
You're always busy
I'll see when I can talk to you
(17:16)

Youngyoungie:
Okay
Bye then
👋🏻
(17:17)

Me:
Bye
(17:17)

I closed my phone and went inside.

┅┅┅☆

Sorry I'm bad at writing

Please take care everyone this C✹r✹na is getting worse.

Luv u all and bye ♥︎