13. Fight

"CAN'T YOU GROW UP??!" I shouted at Mingyu who was standing in front of me glaring with death eyes.

"DON'T YELL AT ME LIKE I'M AT WRONG!!" He yelled back while pointing at himself then at the door "WHY DO YOU NEED TO GET INTO THIS??"

"YOU DON'T KNOW HOW DISRESPECTFUL YOU'RE BEING WITH ME, DO YOU?!"

"NO, AND I DON'T WANT TO" He slammed the table hardly.

"What a shame" I mumbled to myself then looked up and gazed at him, trying to calm down.

"WHY DID YOU EVEN COME HERE?? I HATE YOU AND VERY MUCH!" He was coming closer and stood in front of me and tilted his head to the side "Do you know how much I hate when someone lead me? Did you EVEN REALIZE?? DID YOU FUCKING CARE HOW I FEEL WHEN YOUR STUPID ORDERS FALL ON ME?! STOP WITH THAT! LEAVE THIS PLACE!! QUIT THIS JOB!"

The door suddenly slung open which stopped our yells for a moment and Xian, Mia's assistant, came in "Sir, why are you fighting?"

"Don't interfere"

"Sir, I just heard-"

"I SAID DON'T BUTT IN!!" I shouted at her and she bowed in regret. "AND YOU STOP YELLING AT ME! I HAVE BEEN TOO KIND WITH YOU!" I turned to face Mingyu.

He scoffed "What if-" But I cut him off by slapping him on the face and pushing him back strongly.

"WHAT IF YOU LEAVE THIS PLACE?? WHAT IF YOU LEAVE MY OFFICE?? WHAT IF YOU WERE NICE AND RESPECTFUL SO NOTHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN??? WHAT IF YOU LISTEN TO THE OLDER THAN YOU?! HUH??"

I heard Xian gasping after hearing the slap but I ignored her actions.

"IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT THEN!" He yelled his last sentence and grabbed his bag from his desk and exited.

"YES DON'T COME BACK, I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!!" I threw myself on the chair and laid my hand on my forehead.

"I-If you need something Mr. y-you can call me" Xian bowed again and closed the door after she went out.

I'm starting to regret what I said. But this jerk deserves to be yelled at.

"When is this day gonna end.." I sighed and put my head on the table.

After half an hour I opened my drawer and took out a paper and a pen and started writing.

⪻┉┉┉⪼

"I remember she wanted something from this section but I can't recall what!" I stood in the store trying to remember what my mom told me to buy for her.

"Mr. Wonwoo?"

I turned around "Oh Eino, hello" I greeted.

"You too are buying something, I came to buy some snacks for Mingyu, he was sooo depressed when he came in the afternoon so I offered to buy something for him"

I ignored him and continued searching for what I was searching for and tried to act as if I don't know anything about this. I don't want to hear his name after what happened.

"Do you know why he's like that?"

"Don't ask me, he know himself" I finally took the oil and went to the cashier. I left him behind and bought the product and made my way home.

"He too was very ignorant and cold, like he doesn't always do"

"Am I wrong Eino..? do you think so?" Mingyu lowered his head with the chips bag between his hands.

"Of course you are! He was brave to be a superhero"

"Shut up and stop being so dramatic" Mingyu slapped Eino's hands which were like as he was praying.

"I'm sorry, but yes you are wrong" He nodded.

"Is that so?.." Eino nodded again with a hum.

"Cuz I don't think that" Mingyu opened the chips and stuffed some in his mouth.

"You are terrible"

"Thanks"

⪻┉┉┉⪼

"Do you want to help me with the dishes?"

"Yeah, I can" I got up from the chair and walked to my mom who was standing in front of the sink.

"You sure you're alright?" She asked again and I hummed.

"I don't believe you, what did he do again?"

"How did you know it was him?" I looked shocked at her.

"I know my son well, and your mood is always ruined because of him"

I turned and continued washing the dishes without saying a word.

⪻┉┉┉⪼

"So he put all blame on you?"

"Mmm" I nodded "He lied at his father that I hacked the files"

My mom laughed "Oh son, you're really struggling with him, haha, it's alright. What did your CEO say?"

"He scolded me.." I raised my voice and pouted.

"So it was Mingyu and his friend"

"Yeah..."

"But I still hate him! He's rude!" I crossed my arms and turned to the other side.

"Oho, It's the first time I hear that sentence from my son, is there something wrong?" She teased me.

"Why would there be? One can't like all and all can't like one"

"You are getting better with conversations"

"Please stop with that teasing~" I whined and turned around to her.

"I do still see you as my little baby boy" She hugged me.

"So you're going to apologize to him?"

"He is the one who should!"

"Don't you see how reckless he is, you should understand the situation" We parted away.

"How's my grandmother?" I tried to change the topic.

"I know what you are thinking" She winked and said after "She's better now, not that much to be done with her treatment"

I let out a sigh and smiled "What good news"

"About that letter, didn't you know from who yet?" Suddenly she was asking out of the blue.

"Which letter?" I asked confused "Oh~, no"

"That's sad" My mom acted frustrated.

"Do you want to get rid of me??" I put my hands on my hip while I was sitting.

"You are so cute Wonie~" She pinched my cheeks and laughed. My lips curved up into a small smile but as soon I made a poker face.

"Aren't you sleepy"

"No, but I'll try to sleep cuz I'm tired" I yawned unintentionally.

"Good night then" She kissed my head and went upstairs to her room.

┅┅┅☆

I suddenly got the idea of this chapter ツ

Please everyone be careful when you go outside, I wish H¥b€/P1edîs will do something and sanitize the building. They must take care of their artists, at least quarantine them!! The virus is spreading very quickly

Bye ♥︎

QUICK NOTE: THIS MY SPEAKING AREA WAS WRITTEN 2022, SO DON'T MIND ABOUT IT