Destination

This situation felt like a repeat at Elysia as Sister Lily fussed over me as I hopped on my broom. I had stayed about a month there and had grown attached to everyone. I knew if I didn't leave now I'd probably stay much longer than need be. "Are you sure you have everything?"

"Yes, I promise. I'll send you a light scroll as soon as I settle down in the capital. Nash make sure Father behaves!" I said causing everyone to laugh as I pushed off into the air missing the feeling of flying. Staying with the family at the church I learned a few new spells. One helps me to go in the right direction, which I was currently using. I wasn't going to try teleporting when I could end up back at Hage or Elysia. Plus Sister Lily said it should take a day to get there by broom. As I was looking around I spotted my destination up ahead and my grin grew. Conjuring two light scrolls I decided to act on the offer I was given when I had entered the clover kingdom and Sister Lily to say I made it safe. Sending them off quickly to its owners.
I wanted to see Yuno even if it was from far away. I was told by sister Lily that if he saw me he would probably notice right away that we could be related. I had golden eyes with specks of green in them and brown hair that touched my hips. Other than that we looked exactly alike. I inherited my mother's short height and Yuno from what I gathered from the others sprouted like a tree. He had joined The Golden Dawn which I found funny that I had run into the Captain not very long ago. I wonder if William had put our appearances together? The man was a mystery but seemed to be quick on the uptake. From what information I gathered The Golden Dawn held your birth status in high regard, so Yuno has probably been met with unbearable criticism. An orphaned commoner was not something they would be proud of, however, Sister Lily had told me to have more faith. To believe that Yuno could change them. I was waved down by a Gaurd at the entrance and descended quickly.
"I'm sorry but there is no flying allowed once you enter here unless you are a magic knight or have a flying permit. If you are caught fly without their permission you could be arrested."
"Ah yes thank you very much. Could you point me in the direction of the Golden Dawn's Base? I was asked by Captain Vangeance to stop by if I came to the Capital." The entrance guard stiffened and straightened his back.
"Y-Yes! I'm sorry I didn't know y-you were a guest of-" A hand rudely flew out in front of him silencing him. A pair of daggers stared at me with a big scoff on his face.
"What would the Captain want with some commoner like you? Although I will say you are interestingly dressed, to say the least."
"Vice-Captain Langris!" The Guard squeaked giving a quick bow and running off to his post.
"Ah, so this shorty is a vice-Captain?" I said straight to his face with a well-aimed smirk. His face stiffened even more as he scoffed at me.
"Says the peasant who is smaller than me."
"Uhm, well this PEASANT is still a guest Vice-Captain so if you know the location please lead the way," pushing out my mana and thinking my spell. Universal commands magic, "Now." He went rigid and his eyes widened as his body did as I commanded forcing him to take me to his base's entrance doors where I released him. The fury in his eyes bore into mine as I released him and he immediately charged at me in a rage.
"How dare a filthy peasant-like-" A shadow flashed in front of him halting him to a complete stop. It was the very man I was meeting and he had no smile on his face and his eyes gleamed harshly.
"Langris, would you like to explain what you think you were doing to Lady Adari?" His eyes bulged in realizing that I was in fact his Captains guest, however, no apology came. I decided to cut in, I know I'm pushing a nail in the coffin but I can't help it after seeing the look on the vice-captain's face.
"William!" I flash him a big smile as I threw my arms around his neck pushing my whole body against his while giving him a big hug he wasn't expecting. I noticed out of the corner of my eye several other members who had been watching from a distance seemed to turn to stone. Langris looked like his eyes would pop out of his head and William gave a surprised chuckle. I could tell from the look in his amused eyes that he knew what I was up to, but the surprise came back to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist as his lips came close to my ear.