The Struggle

Waking up I feel a poking on the side of my cheek and groan. Looking over I see a smiling Noelle and can't help but groggily smile back at her. Well, it seems this is starting to be the new normal with this little pufferfish.

"Goodmorning Noelle. How can I help you?" I glance at the window to see that the sun has started to peek into the sky. She stands up and heads to the door.

"Leopold is here and wants to talk to you. I can't let him in your room unless he gets permission." I groan sitting up and grabbing a pair of fresh clothes.

"Give me a minute and I'll be down." Grabbing a simple red short-sleeved dress I throw it on quickly. I strap a purple dagger belt around my waist and add my weapon and grimoire. Pulling on my black knee-high boots I take a look at the Black Bulls robe that I haven't been wearing lately and grab it leaving my room. I threw my robe on right before getting to the lounge. Asta and Leo seemed to be in an intense conversation about weight training. I grinned and slid onto the couch next to Yami.

"How many gold coins do you want to bet on how long it takes for them to notice me?" I whisper to him as he takes a long drag out of his cigarette.

"I'll bet my whole month's paycheck that Leopold will notice you in under five minutes."

"Well, I think you underestimated him. I'll bet in under two minutes and my whole paycheck for the month." We shake and stare at the boys counting the time. When It comes to a minute in a half I start to worry everything is going to end up going Yami's way. Twenty seconds from under two minutes Leopold spots me and grins waving at me. Yami groans and pulls out his pay handing it to me.

"Looks like I'm roughing it this week." I stand up tossing him back his bag of coins startling him.

"No worries, you keep it. You have two more payments left on your sword, right?" He nods and I toss him another bag as Leo reaches my side.

"What's this one for?"

"Just pay it off and live the high life boss." He chuckled and Leo's eyes widen.

"Now that's awesome Sister Anna!" I laugh and grab Leo by the arm tugging him back outside.

"So what's up Leo?" He grins and holds out a flyer for the book store.

'Magic Knight Potpourri. Come get the potpourri that even helps magic knights sleep.' I read and then let out a laugh. They need to work on better word choice for their flyers. Although I'm sure this has caught people's eyes.

"It's a massive hot topic among everyone in town. I decided to check it out and when I did the shopkeeper told me you were their supplier. I even bought some of those oils you put on the temples for brother." My ears perked up at the mention of Fuegoleon and smiled.

"I see, then I'm glad I could be of some help." His eyes widened and he grabbed my robe and started to shake me.

"Be of some help?! You saved my brother's life! Even before that you were helping us and didn't even know it. Brother used up all his potpourri, he even talked about how it helped him to sleep. When I told him you made it my brother planned to ask you for more! Even Cousin Nozel bought some!" Nozel did what? I tried to picture Nozel picking out potpourri and just burst out laughing.

"Please tell me you were there to see his face when he was picking it out," I say between giggles and he laughs too.

"I sure was, I even helped him pick out a holder. His fashion sense sucks by the way. He bought this platinum metal-like bowl that looked like a wash bin for his potpourri." I laughed at the face Leo was making but I'm sure the bowl wasn't that by.