3.

the days went by as usual well. tomorrow was the big day of my job interview. i still didn't know where to get ready. i needed to take a shower. but i decided to go anyway even though it didn't look neat. it was about effort and i had to try to get out of my life.
i put my things neatly together to make sure everything was still good. i lifted them up and saw a huge stain on the white shirt. shit shit shit. i think the graffiti on the wall had rubbed off. i started crying out of despair.
i was glad to have this vacant house but at that moment i hated it. i ran to a washing station down the steet to ask if they could wash it for me so it would be ready tomorrow. they told me the stain probably wouldn't get out but they would try. i was incredibly grateful.

i didn't know what to do and i was near the skate park so i ran there in hope kells would be there. i saw him doing tricks and a small smile spread across my face.
when kells saw me he came up to me.
"hey you're here" he smiled at me and wanted to hug me. i backed up a bit "sorry but i haven't showered in days, you don't want to hug me" i tried to laugh ashamed.
"oh that doesn't bother me, give me a hug" and with that he hugged me.
"my friends are over there, are you coming?" he nodded to his friends. it was awkward, i felt smelly and uncomfortable.
"I just wanted to say hello, but now I have to prepare more things for tomorrow" I said.
"oh, that's right, the job interview. are you fit?" he asked very interested.
"well not really. my shirt has a stain, i don't know where i can get freshen up but, it is what it is. i will still go there and pray that i get the job".
he looked pitying "shit what happened?". i told him everything in short and he took me in his arms. he lifted me up and carried me to his friends.
"yoo this is chels" he introduced me to all of them and put his arm around me. i was received nicely by all of them. they showed me a few tricks but i was too clumsy.
after a while i said i had to go back to the washing store and kells said he wanted to go with me. we said goodbye to the others and left. on the way we talked more about our dreams.

"i'm sorry but the stain won't get out" the lady in the washing store said. i thanked her for her effort and outside i started crying. kells took me in his arms and told me everything would be fine.
he said he would be right back and left me standing alone in front of the store.
5 minutes later he came back with cola and chocolate.
"this won't help you for tomorrow but it will help you now" he had the sweetest smile ever. i thanked him and we sat down on a bench.
"what if you come to our place? you can take a shower, eat something and at least you'll be fit tomorrow".
"that's nice but I can't accept that offer" I smiled against my hand in my lap.
"why?".
"you know cle is not exactly safe and after years on the street you get to know a lot. i just don't know you well enough" i explained shyly.
"well i understand that, but you really don't have to worry. we're cool" kells laughed.
"that's what all guilty and creep people are saing" i laughed. we joked around, but then came back to the offer. he was right - this was a pretty important chance for me, and i was willing to risk something for it.
we still sat on the bench for a long time until it started getting dark.
i was scared of the dark and I still had to go back to the house to get my pants. kells laughed "if you want we can go". i nodded and we walked to the vacant house. i hated that he now knew now where i was sleeping.
"woah, you sleep here?" he asked shocked.
"yup. nice here, isn't it?" i laughed. i grabbed my stuff and we headed to his house.
kells noticed that i was afraid of the dark "you've been living on the street for years and you're afraid of the dark?" he laughed.
"yeah, that's not funny" i slapped him jokingly against the shoulder. he smiled at me even more and slowly grabbed my hand and locked our fingers.
we walked through the streets in a pleasant calm hand in hand. i won't lie but i felt something i have never felt before.

we reached his house and slim opened the door for us.
he and dub were making mac n cheese. they asked us if we wanted some and kell said yes. then he showed me his room. it was small but nice. there were lots of posters on his walls. he walked to his closet and took out some clothes "here you can put them on after the shower if you want".
i thanked him and he showed me where the bathroom was.
i went in and saw a small box with my name on it. i opened it and inside was a face mask, hair treatment, some makeup and a cream. there was also a note inside that said: feel good and have a good time!
that was so sweet. i jumped in the shower. dried myself off, put some cream on and put the hair treatment in my hair. i went out and everyone was in the kitchen.
"sit down" kells smiled and pointed to the chair next to me. i sat down. slim placed a limo and a plate of food for my nose.
"i see you found your little present. by the way, the clothes look good on you." kells looked at me with a smile on his lips. i felt myself blushing.
dub and slim sat down with us and we all ate together. slim had bought the gift after kells sent him a message saying what to put in it. the boys were really nice. i actually felt very comfortable. after eating, i helped rinse the plates. the kitchen was clean and the boys walked into the living room. they talked and laughed. i said i was going to wash out my hair.
when i was done there was a knock on the door.
"is open" i jelled and kells came in.
"everything ok with you?" he asked, looking me in the eyes.
"yes, everything is fine. thank you for letting me stay here" i smiled at him. he was holding 3 shirts in his hand.
"yoo you will sleep in my bed tonight and if you like you have to try them on. they are mine and slims but maybe they fit you too". he hung the shirts on the door.
"um no offense but if you have a blanket the floor is fine with me" i smiled.
kells started laughing "that's what i thought. i'll sleep on the couch. you have the bed to yourself. tomorrow is an important day and you should be well rested".
wow i didn't expect that.
kells left me alone to try on the shirts.
i put on the pants for tomorrow and the third shirt fit very well. i went out and showed it to kells. he smiled "wow that looks very good. you can go like that tomorrow".
i smiled shyly and thanked him again. i changed again back in his joggers and t shirt and we went back to the living room and watched a movie with dub and slim. i felt very comfortable.
after the movie i said goodnight and kells took me to bed. he asked if i have everything. i nodded. then he quickly placed a velvety kiss on my cheek, said goodnight and closed the door. i laid down in bed. my thoughts were circling. i was afraid of falling in love with kells. that couldn't happen. the bed smelled of him and it was so comfortable. eventually i finally fell asleep.