10.

the next few weeks passed. my life became more and more stable. i moved in permanently with mod, had my own room, paid rent. it was my permanent home. i had a permanent home!
we were a dream team. i still had a lot of contact with slim, kells and dub.
after work i helped the guys distribute demos to draw more attention to them. kells and slim had applied for several gigs but we hadn't heard anything more about it yet. kells and i were still distant since i left, it was still weird between us but we had our moments in between. i was invited to dinner at their place again tonight.
I got ready and ran over.
"yoo we decided to have pizza today" dub said right when i entered the kitchen.
i smiled "yes! i'm in the mood for that". we started making the pizza and it turned into a little food fight between the guys and me. we put the pizza in the oven as kells rang the phone. kells ran out of the kitchen, a minute later he pulled slim out of the kitchen to join him. dub looked at me confused. "do you know what's going on?" i asked him. he shook his head.
a few minutes later, kells and slim came back into the kitchen with huge smiles.
"yoo whats up?" dub asked.
slim and kells both looked at each other with the biggest grins and then looked at us.
"WE HAVE A PLATE CONTRACT AND THEY WANT TO SEND US ON TOUR" kells yelled and they both jumped up and down like crazy. "YOOO"  dub shouted and they ran through the kitchen. i stood there shocked and placed my hand in front of my mouth. i couldn't believe it, it was unbelievable. slim told me several details and i jumped through the kitchen with them. slim hugged me and twirled me through the air.
after that kells took me in his arms. he thanked me for helping them so well and i mumbled in his arms how proud i was of them and that it was all thanks to them. we realized that our hug was getting weird and loosened it. slim looked at us laughing "you two need to talk and urgently".
but then he was interrupted by dub "this has to be celebrated, we invite friends" he shouted. we were all in a super good mood and super hyped. the guys called friends and a few minutes later the first ones were already there. the party started.

"yo we need a real manager we trust" said slim.

-------

Sorry its a short chapter