Death

You heard the door open and turned your head to find Jimin approaching you and Yoongi.

"There you are! I've been looking for you two." Jimin said with a smile.
"Hey." you smile back.
"What are you guys doing?" he asked.
"I heard Yoongi playing! Why did you never tell me that he played so well?!"
This was honestly unbelievable, you couldn't believe that this information was kept from you. You knew only little about playing the piano but Yoongi? From what you just heard, he's amazing!

"You heard him play?" Jimin asked you.
"Yeah I did and he's so good." You whispered out.
You failed to notice the blush creeping up on Yoongi's face.

Yoongi suddenly stood up. "What's up? Why were you looking for us?"
"Namjoon hyung wants to see all of us." Jimin replied.
"Oh, what's wrong?" You asked him.
"I'm not sure what's wrong, but he said that he wanted to talk to all of us." Jimin looks at you and Yoongi.
"Alright then, let's go." Yoongi stood up and started heading out the ballroom.
You and Jimin followed behind him.

~

Yoongi, Jimin and you made your way to a parlor room. Namjoon was seated on a chair and Jungkook stood next to him. Jimin sat next to Namjoon and Yoongi was leaning on the wall. While you just stood there, waiting for them to start.

"There's something I need to tell you guys." Namjoon started.
All eyes were on him. Even Jungkook didn't seem to know what was going on.
"I have a feeling that something is coming. We can't keep waiting and we need to be cautious. I don't think Y/n is safe at all right now."
"What are you talking about?" Yoongi asked him.
"I heard from Savia right now." He paused and hung his head low.
"The king was found dead on his bed this morning."

Wait, somebody died?

"What?!" Jimin asked as he stood up from his seat.
They all looked shocked.
"What about Jin hyung?!" Jungkook asked.
"He is fine. He's the one who informed me of this news." Namjoon replied.
"What is going on? I don't understand any of this." Yoongi walked closer.
"Me neither." Namjoon said.
"Jin hyung must be very upset, we should go see him." Jimin said with a worried look on his face.
"Was he killed..?" Your voice came out soft but they all heard you. All eyes were on you now.
You didn't like the attention. You didn't mean to say that out loud. You don't even know the king they're talking about.

"Yes, that's what everyone assumes. The king was found dead in his bed, he seemed to be poisoned."
"Killed? By whom? Why would anyone want to kill him?" Jimin frown.
"That's what's weird about this. The whole kingdom is in despair. And Seokjin is panicking. What do we do?" Namjoon said.
All of them had a sad expression on their face.
Jungkook looked at me. "What about her?"

What about me?

"I have a feeling that all of this is connected to  Everard. The king of Everard." Namjoon said.
"Y/n is not safe at this point." Jimin said.

Okay so let's get this straight. Savia is the third kingdom. And the king was found dead on his bed.
Today.
In the morning.

Does this have anything to do with you? What if it's your dear father's doing.

"Y/n, I'm not sure if it'll be safe to leave you alone." Namjoon broke you out of your thoughts.
"What?" You ask.
"I will ask a friend of mine to guard you."

Wait what.

"Guard me?" You ask again in confusion.
"Don't worry he'll be there to make sure you're safe wherever you go. I really apologize but we can't risk you getting hurt or kidnapped again." He said in a sympathetic tone.
"It's alright, I understand." You nod.
He's only trying to help you. So it's best if you make it easier for him.

"Also, I think we should head to Savia tomorrow morning,"
"Yes I agree, we need to be there for hyung." Jimin replied.
"It's obviously murder, we need to find out who did this." Jungkook said.
"Yes, I'll inform Jin today." Namjoon said.