Head out by dusk

"That was close." Hoseok mumbled as he held you tight.

If Hoseok hadn't pulled you out, you were sure that one of the soldier's would've pulled you by your feet to your death by now.

You're now wondering if any of this is a dream cause you just saw a real life portal and a king inside a mirror.
You only see stuff like this on tv.

"That was honestly so cool!" Jungkook said with a wide grin.

Everyone gave him a concerned look.

You sighed.
"Jimin am I dreaming?" You turn to him.

Jimin looks at you and pinches your arm.

"Ow, okay okay I'm not dreaming." You reacted as you rubbed your arm to soothe the pain out.

Jimin gave you a 'you're welcome' smile and nodded.

Oh how you wish that this was all just a crazy dream.

"I'm with Y/n on this cause I still can't believe if any of this is real like- a literal army just came out of a portal for Y/n!" Yoongi breathed out.

"But that was kind of awesome." Jungkook replied with that same weird grin on his face.

"I think I almost died." You told Jungkook.

"Ahem, awesome in the sense, that was really close and I'm so glad you're safe." Jungkook replied with concern.
You couldn't tell if he was serious or not.

"Namjoon?" Hoseok asked.

Namjoon sighed.
"Man I don't know what's happening either."

"I think we should get ready to run before another portal decides to show up." Hoseok said.

"Why don't we just give them Y/n and save ourselves." Yoongi replied.

"I'll grab you with me then." You smile at him.

"Let's see you try." He looked at you and gave you a fake smile.

"You know what, can any of you drop me back from where I came from? I think I'm better off on earth." You spoke up with a wide grin.

"You ain't going nowhere. Even if you go back, they'll come for you there too." Namjoon said.

You sighed at his response.

"Why is this happening to me." You groaned again.

You sighed once more as you left the king's bedroom before they could say anything else. You felt like you needed your alone time for now. You needed to think about how wonderful your life is gong right now. Or maybe not think at all! Cause it is getting too much.

Now there's a whole army looking for you. You're so glad that you got out safe from the basement. Who knows what could've happened if you got captured.
You didn't even wanted to think about it. What will happen if you meet your dad after all these years. You don't even remember his face. Heck, you didn't even know that you had a father.
And he wants your soul and a heir. This couldn't get any worse.
And now you really wished that you could at least remember your mother's face. She seemed like a really brave person.
You sighed.
_______________________________

"Hey"

"Psst"

"Wake up."

"Y/n."

"Ugh, is she dead?"

"Guess you leave me no choice then."

"Ouch!" You opened your eyes and closed them tight again cause of the pain you felt on your forehead.