The End

"My dear child, wake up." She smiled at you.
Your eyes widened as you tried to move away from her.
"Dont struggle dear, nothing will work in your advantage." She laughed.
"Make haste now, I need your help and I am very hungry right now." She screamed.
You were not chained anymore.
You immediately got up from the wooden floor. Your body was shaking, no doubt you were scared.
She chuckled as she saw your state. You must be a good entertainment for her. You thought.

"Now I want you to go outside through this back door and get me some wood." She said as she turned to her back and started working with things.
When you looked around, you were in what seemed like a kitchen. The light is very dim and her kitchen is so shabby you wouldn't have guessed that it was a kitchen. What gave it away was a huge black pot and a bunch of jars with name tags. It smelled of wood and rotten flesh. The whole surrounding just made you want to puke.
"And don't try to run or pull any tricks. Won't work." She looked at you and smiled.
Her smile is so awful. It punches a hollow space in your body. Her eyes are so white and her smile goes all the way up to her hollow eyes.

You slowly and shakily walk towards the door. She was behind you now and her back was still facing you. You get the doorknob and open the door. It was very evident that you were scared but you tried not to show it. The door opened to reveal the woods.
You didn't know if the woods were scarier or her kitchen.
There was no light except the very dim light of the kitchen. It got darker as you walked forward. You wouldn't know what would be in this dark woods.

Your eyes took a few to adjust to the dark as you walked forward. You obviously thought of running away but you were scared. You didn't know what to do cause you were still in the dark forest. Where would you even run to? The guys would never be able to find you in this place.
Everything around you creeped you out. The woods are so big and it felt like there could be things that could jump at you any minute.
You continued searching for pieces of wood on the ground and picked them up with your shaky hands.
You thought you would go farther from the cottage house. Maybe you have a chance of running away. But you had a feeling she would chase you if you tried to make a run for it.

As you got pieces of wood, you move further away for more and it started smelling.

Smelling very very bad.

As you walked more forward, the smell got stronger and stronger. You squinted your eyes trying to look around your surroundings. And when you saw dead animals lying around, you gasped and almost dropped the wooden pieces.

"Why did you come so far my dear?"

Your heart dropped.
You hear the crystal clear voice of the witch creature.

You turn around and look at her. You were trying to hold your breath because of the smell. You felt very nauseous.
You started tearing up. You wanted to burst out and cry but you didn't want to do it in front of her.

She screamed and her face turned into one of pure anger.
"I told you nothing will work in your advantage here. You can't escape." She laughed.
"Now come here, your time has come! As well as my time to fill my stomach." She screamed and laughed.
She pulled your hands and started walking to the cottage.
You started struggling with the wooden sticks from her hold.
She looked at you and screamed and walked even faster.

You screamed for help.
That was the only thing you could do now even though it's hopeless.