Jerk

"Y/N"
"JUNGKOOK"
"WAKE UP"

You stir your eyes open to the loud familiar voice.
Hoseok.

"What's wrong?" You ask him still half sleepy.

"Why are you guys yelling so early in the morning?" Jungkook mumbled, rubbing his eyes. All this yelling whenever he's asleep is starting to get on his nerves. A man can't even sleep peacefully.

You opened your eyes slightly only to see Jungkook so close to you.
His cheeks were a bit puffed and he still had the same rosy tint on his lips which were much more brighter in the daylight and his hair was all messy.

You weren't even aware of the fact that you were hugging Jungkook and he had his body wrapped around yours. You looked at him and he was still half asleep, his head moving to the crook of your neck.

"I went to your bedroom and I couldn't find you there! and then Jimin said that he couldn't find Jungkook, we all thought that something bad happened and that you guys went missing!"

"We were looking for you two everywhere." Jimin came in running from behind.

"Woah.. woah woah what's going on here?!" Jin spoke up.
"Why are you guys hugging each other? Are you guys trying to hint at something??"

You both finally come to your senses and Jungkook looks at you. The two of you let go of each other in a flash.

"Um.. no we're not!" You started.
"Sorry." You apologized immediately.
First thing you find out about Hoseok now is that he's very scary when he's mad.
"We kinda fell asleep here I guess?." Jungkook mumbled.
His face was red and so was yours.
All the guys were staring at the two of you.
Hoseok looked scary as hell.
You flashed him an awkward smile.

"You do realize that I'm supposed to keep an eye on you right?" He sighed.
"And how will I keep an eye on you if you keep disappearing like that."

You stood up and walked up to him.
"I'm really sorry."
He sighed again.
"Just tell me when you go somewhere, alright? and I'm sorry I yelled."
You nodded.
"Okay."

"Alright, I'm gonna go now, I have training."
He said and left the rest of you guys there.

Awkward.

That's what it was when Hoseok left.

Namjoon looked confused just like Yoongi. And Jimin was just existing.
Seokjin was there smirking at Jungkook who looked uncomfortable.

You have no idea what's going on so you just decided to leave and freshen up. You looked at what you were wearing and no surprise, you're still in your pajamas.
Jin was observing you and suddenly started laughing.
You looked up at him embarrassed.
What's wrong with wearing Barbie pajamas?!
It was your favorite because of how surprisingly comfortable it was.
"Yeah I'm gonna go change." You said and just walked out of there.

~

Did you actually sleep with Jungkook all night?
How in the world did you not freeze to death. Maybe Jungkook helped keeping you warm but he must've been very cold.

You felt bad.

You freshened up and went down.
You thought you'd take a look around this place so you decided to tell Hoseok.
You don't wanna get him mad again.

You have no idea where he is but he did say that he had training. So you looked around and assumed that he must be where Jin was when you first saw him.

You walked there and when you got closer, you could hear the sounds of swords and grunts. This place was huge and there seemed to be a lot more people now. They all looked like they were training hard. You looked around and saw a few people doing archery and some were fighting each other. There were many other things too but you just decided to look for Hoseok.

But suddenly you got hit by a person and fell to your knees.

You almost shrieked.
You turned around to look at the person who went past you.

You did not expect to see a handsome guy.
He had brown hair which looked so fluffy and his manly figure was perfect. He was perfect.

"Watch where you're going will you?" He snarled.

Oh wow. So much for being perfect.

"Excuse me?" You said with a frown.
"I think you should take your own advice. And shouldn't you be apologizing??" You pointed out.
"And why should I? Not my problem you're weak." He said.

You almost gasped at how rude he was being. He could just literally apologize and walk away even if it was an accident. You doubt that it was though.
"Have you never been thought manners?" You scoffed.
"Who the hell do you think you are." He said with a frown.
"Who the hell do you think you are?" You asked him the same thing.

He rolled his eyes.
"And what are you even doing here in the men's training place? You shouldn't be even in here." He stated.

"Aren't you gonna apologize for pushing me?" You weren't ready to let him get away without an apology. You could feel the scratch and the blood on your knee you just got because of him.

"No."

"Taehyung!" Someone shouted from behind.
You looked behind to see Hoseok running towards the two of you.

"What's going on?" He asked.
"This chick right here is annoying the shit out of me." The Taehyung guy spoke.
You gasped.
"He literally pushed me and he's refusing to apologize." You looked at Hoseok.

"Now Taehyung, I've told you a hundred times not to bother people! Why do you keep doing this?? Especially here!" Hoseok looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung rolled his eyes for the third time since you saw him.

"Okay fine, I apologize." He bowed dramatically and started waking away.
The audacity of this guy.
"Jerk!" You shouted for him to hear.
He just smirked and jogged away.

You looked at Hoseok.

"Who is that guy? He is so rude and annoying." You spat out.

Hoseok looked at you with concern.

"Calm down, that's Taehyung. He's been always like that but don't worry you'll get used to him."

"What the hell does that mean?" You asked with a frown.

"You're gonna have to get used to him." He said with a smile.

"Why?"

"You'll have to see him more often."

"Why?"

"He's Jin's brother."

Your eyes widen.
"He's what??"