two : seniors are mean.

☁️🦋☁️ 

Seniors are very mean, soooo mean in Jungkook's words. They're invariably playing, constantly bullying. Jungkook wouldn't have even gotten closer to them if his Hyung wasn't one of those.

Yes, Jungkook's elder brother, Yoongi. Yoongi is assuredly one of the most talked-about seniors at Seoul High. He is the opposite basketball team caption, a school-house leader, a ranker, and what not.

In one sentence, Yoongi is everything Jungkook wants to be. Everybody loves Yoongi, everybody considers him—listens to him.

Whereas Jungkook is one of the most talked-about juniors too, but it's not because of his ranks which are average, not because he is in the basket team— where he doesn't get to play. Not because of his communication skills— that induces everyone to get awkward, surely. But because he is the so-called dork of the school.

With a deep sigh of annoyance and a pouty huff, Jungkook picked up the water bottle thrown by the seniors at the basketball court. He turned towards his left and enlarged his eyes to not see his caption around; the best chance for him to escape.

He disposed of all the bottles that he had picked up only to shoot away from the club before the mean fox arrives— Jungkook was pulled back by his collar. "Where are you running to?" the fellow received the very familiar intimating deep voice. With an edgy laugh, he turned around.

"Haha, I was going to get water haha!" Jungkook acknowledged, merely to get the elder's water bottle passed to him. "Drink and get back to work," as instantly as the caption turned around, the younger threw all his punches and kicks for him in the air. And those were accompanied by some cusses like— "MEAN FOX!" under his breath, certainly.

"I can see you," Taehyung nibbling the apple uttered without turning around. "As if you can do anything to me pfft!" Jungkook rambled further under his breath, rolling his eyes but directly as the elder turned around, giving him an unreadable reaction, he nervously strode back to the court to collect the thrown bottles again.

"In the forthcoming match, will I get to play Taehyungie?" he inquired in a modest tone. "Yes," receiving his response, the latter widened his eyes and dropped his jaw— did the elder just say that he will get to play, "Yay—"

"As a substitute, you'll sit there. If someone gets injured, then you'll get to play in his place." the enjoyment in Jungkook's eyes and face faded away and was taken over by a pout. "I hate him," he grumbled with anger-filled eyes.

"mean mean mean meaaannnnnn!!!" The boy groaned to himself, returning to pick up the bottles. Soon his brother, along with his friends, arrived at their court.

"Let's go home, Kookie," Yoongi actioned him to come towards him— He turned his head towards Taehyung asking for permission who had an indecipherable face again.

"Let's go home, Bunny." 

Jungkook had six housemates, including his brother.

☁️🦋☁️