four : the upcoming event.

☁️🦋☁️

The seniors were busy with their projects and assignments, while the juniors were called into the clubroom for an urgent discussion. Jungkook and Yugyeom were sitting beside, debating over an irregular matter. The whole room was packed with chitchat. That was when Jackson, their club president, entered the room.

His presence swamped the fish market-that the room was just a minute ago. The male slammed the register he was carrying on the table. "No one will utter a word," he yelled with an eye roll. Yet, overly, a slender whisper commenced growing in the room. Jackson sought stressed-perhaps he had bought bad news?

"Guys, this club might collapse," he ushered with a sigh. The seated ones frowned and began to say things to one another and to Jackson. Jungkook was dazed, this was the only club Taehyung wasn't with him-if the club team falls down he might have to join the boring golf team-and the fox-meanie-baddie; someone Jungkook would love to punch-Kim Taehyung will be present there too.

This club is especially- where the bunny-boy is right now-occupied with many kinds of projects-activities they have to organize for the school. They even participate in the intra-school competitions-but the thing is, no one certainly is interested in their organized events. They don't really earn much from the students for the club fund but spend more on organizing those; an absolute loss.

"I met the principal just now. She claimed that our club was of no use. Neither did we win any of the intra-school competitions nor had we been able to attract our own school-mates to our stalls," the president exhaled densely, falling back on the chair. "She added that if we don't win this time, our club might collapse." The fellow rubbed his forehead, and the blather echoed in the room again.

"And I've no hope of winning this- "The man halted as he heard, "We will win!" Jungkook's voice stopped the trail of noises in the room. Even the bird, who was singing outside the window to contribute to the chatter, stopped.

The bunny-boy thought this was the time for him to look cool and improve his reputation. Hah! he grinned comically, praising themself for the courage he had suddenly gotten- to get up and speak something.

Jungkook knew very well what he was doing. This wasn't about winning or losing, this was about their- "Dignity! Respect!" Jungkook blurted, raising his voice a little, making the others a little sentimental about it.

Yugyeom, who was beside him, stood up beside his best friend. "Yes, this is about the hardships we have yielded every single time! The time can't go in vain! We need to show them!" Yugyeom patted his best friend, supporting him to encourage the other members of the club.

Listening to the two guys on the last desk, the whole room was now burning with fire to win the competition. And show the principal what they were capable of. Jackson, with a modest frown, drew up, squinting at the two boys who were now standing at the back. "You two. . ." he pointed his index finger at them. "Are now my vice presidents." Jungkook and Yugyeom shared a glance and shirked vehemently. "And as vice presidents, you'll bring me the ideas to be presented by tomorrow for the competition," he announced before notifying the other members in the class that the event is to be held next month; and they had to gear up for it.

As quickly as the guy left the room, the two fellows fell back into their seats. With their mouths somewhat opened; "Gyeomie, why did you get up?" he urged, still blankly staring at the ceiling. "Why did you get in the first place, dummy?" Yugyeom, who was in the same position as the other, exclaimed.

"WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO NOW!?" the two legit howled and the next minute they were pulling each other's hair. Blaming one another for trying to become a savior of their people. After fighting for a bit, the two kangaroos of the students came out of the hall. Thinking of ideas now was a tough job.

One hour. . .

Two hours. . .

Three hours . . . Went by.

But-"Did you think of anything?" Jungkook charged while getting ready for the basketball practice. Uff, there was no need to be ready fast, anyway. It's not like Taehyung- the foxy fox would let him play; Yugyeom, who was to play baseball, shook his head. The two sighed again.

With a mind searching for ideas and legs searching for the way to get to the basketball court, Jungkook laughed fiercely at his luck. They tried to save them, encourage them and be cool in front of them- well, seems like it backfired on them.

As instantly as he got there, a fellow, one of the representatives of the team, approached him with a comic book in his palms; "Koo, is this yours?" The moment Jungkook raised his eyes from the ground to the book, his mind got filled with infinite ideas.

"Love Meter."

☁️🦋☁️