twleve : blushes.

☁️🦋☁️

It's been so strange lately. The younger lad has been feeling something weird- no-no! different inside.

Jungkook had never gawked at him while he played basketball before. He never peered at him every time he would walk by his class with some books in his hands. He never acknowledged the weirdly floating chemicals within.

He never, while watching a K-drama, imagined himself and. . . Taehyung. He can no more stare right into those eyes when he tutors him - it makes him. . . blush.

He never realized he had been so oblivious to what was happening to him for all the past months. He never realized his heart - why his heart would pound like that just by gawking at someone lingering around his eyesight?

During the lunch break, he would look for the elder who would sit there with his buddies. Lil Koo never understood till now why he felt sad watching random girls around Taehyung. He couldn't help but get mad at them. Taehyungie's attention simply belongs to him- wait- what?

Well, let's just move forward. Ahem.

Jungkook appeared to notice the elder's perfume, the style of his walking, and the way he laughed. Oh god!

Why did his heart dance like that just at the thought of him? Why he would get tensed around him? Why he would get all blushy?

The fellow would feel so small whenever Taehyung would ruffle his hair-every time he bumped into him in the school corridor. The way the elder lad would bend down, placing his palms over his knees just to gawk right into his face- Jungkook's innocent, pretty face.

And let's not mention the way he got teased by his seniors and classmates, which subsequently only made him more frustrated and blushful.

School love, sheesh.

Jungkook kinda?- kinda knew that he liked the elder. I mean, how could he neglect his foolish smile while examining the elder? that madly beating heart? And those peculiar feelings? But! there is still something the bunny boy despises. The idea of Bogum bubblegum being around Taehyung. hmph. hmph!

Anyway, Jungkook had a monthly appointment with the vet today. Since it had gotten a little colder lately, muffled in a scarf, the lad appeared out of his room with a basket in his hand, carrying his bunnies. The smaller one descended the stairs, gaping at the elders who had assembled in the living room to watch the baseball match. His eyes then struck at the one who was staring back at him.

As speedily as the lad got down, he announced where he was going to the others. But - he did not foresee his brother nudging him to take Taehyung along instead of taking a bus. Evidently, according to Yoongi, six in the evening was late. So yeah, there our Koo was, in the car with his mean foxie.

Jungkook had an unintentional pout over his lips as he looked outside the window. Taehyung precisely was bearing back his tongue from saying something - he legit wanted to ask the younger to stop pouting or he will kiss it away-not many words were exchanged; just lil shy stares.

With a gentle sigh, he parked the car in the parking lot and thereafter wandered into the clinic with the latter. There weren't a lot of people inside, which drove them to get done with their appointment early.

As the two walked out, Jungkook peeked at Googie and Boogie who were inside the basket. He saw an assuming sight of Boogie patting Googie's back - who was brushing his face, cutely. Jungkook grinned at them and then looked up - merely to find Taehyung staring at him with a smile.

Lub-dub. Lub-dub. Jungkook blushed intensely. Why did the elder - smile like - that?

.

.

.

While going back, Taehyung pulled over the car near an ice cream truck. Jungkook's eyes assuredly twinkled, but he tried - keyword. tried to remain calm. And not long after, Jungkook was bouncing on his feet, leaning onto the truck's eating desk - waiting for his blueberry cone. Taehyung simply rolled his eyes and chuckled - it's exceptionally easy to make the boy happy.

As I always say, lil things make lil Koo happy.

Jungkook held the big cone in his small palms. His eyes were looking at it as if it was going to be his initial time swallowing an ice cream. The lad was just about to lick it when the elder of the two placed the pad of his index finger over the tip of Jungkook's nose before driving his face back.

Taehyung leaned down to his height, seizing the first big bite of his ice cream. Jungkook let out a theatrical gasp before puffing his cheeks out. Suddenly his ears turned crimson, realizing how close their faces were.

"Stop with the thing you do with your cheekos," Taehyung accidentally murmured. He certainly did not regret it when he saw the boy's reaction. Jungkook nibbled his lower lip as his eyes commenced to hang low. "Or else, I will nom-nom them,"

Jungkook's eyes enlarged with the statement. He instantly turned around with the melting ice cream in his palm. While the elder was no better. Ahhhhh, awkward!! Taehyung buried his face behind his palms, feeling stunned by his own past statement now.

How lucky Boogie and Googie were to witness this peeking through the window of the car.

☁️🦋☁️