nine : the magician and his machines.

☁️🦋☁️

The love meter arena was open now. And as predicted, there was a tremendous crowd near the built-up stage. All of them were so eager to measure their feelings towards the popular pupils. I mean- they were dying to get more than ninety percent to obtain the chance to go on a date with them.

The ques commenced to come up one by one. All the famous students, including Jungkook and the magician [host], were remaining on the stage itself.

The magician would demand the participant to elect the one with whom they would prefer to measure their feelings with. Most of them chose one of the popular fellas, but there were a few who chose their crushes and boyfriends/girlfriends from the crowd itself.

Later, a man would hand the assigned or made-up pair a small disposable cup of orange juice to consume before urging them to press onto the love meter.

It wasn't just an amusement park type game but- but kind of questionnaire one. And as predicted, none of the individuals, except for a few, could get paired with prominent seniors. The questions consisted of three personal and three emotional questions.

I mean, not just the heart rate can detect the proportion of your love, right? And how they missed Taehyung heartedly grin when none of the damn lasses or lads could get paired with him.

It drew them approximately an hour and a half to get done with individuals. Oh, lord. That was hectic. Jungkook was just about to bow and thank people for coming when- he heard on the mic by Jackson.

"Our vice president now will also test the machine. Please give a round of applause for Jeon Jungkook!" Well, that was the plan. Everyone should thank Jimin.

Jimin nudged Taehyung's shoulder with his own, muttering something really nasty into the latter's ears. The whole group of pupils started to cheer. . . for Jungkook.

☁️🦋☁️