Michael Afton- Hide and seek (smut)

LimitedEditionImogen: hide and seek gone wrong, like you're hiding and he finds you and you fall over and then, yk. also can I get a shoutout?

ofc! Go read their books! After this obviously.

so, I spoke to them and they told me some more info: You and Michael are dating, and have been for around a month and haven't, well, DONE anything yet. so uh, there is a lot of pent up um... 'frustration' for the both of you so do with that what you will.

Y/N's PoV:

"1, 2, 3...."

I could hear Michaels voice slowly get more distant as I snuck away, not wanting to give him even the slightest hint about where I was going to hide. He said he was going to count to 30, so I had a tiny bit of time. Searching the house I went into our room, scanning for anywhere to conceal myself. That's when I had the brilliant idea.

The closet.

"26, 27, 28..."

I leaped for it, opening the door quickly and going inside.

"30! You better be hidden Y/N!"

I shut the door as I heard Michael rummage through the rooms, calling my name seductively. I heard him enter our room, his footsteps walking around, and I could hear shuffling. I Guessed he was looking under the bed as a disappointed sigh followed.

I walked towards the closet doors, trying to see where he was as I couldn't hear him anymore and that's when it happened. As I leaned on the doors they crashed open, Michaels grin quickly leaving his face as we tumbled down on to the floor of the closet, him straddling my waist as his hands went either side of my face.

"Hah... found you~" He whispered, a smirk replacing his grin as he stared into my (e/c) eyes. His hand caressed my face as he kissed me, with me gladly returning it. He pulled away temporarily, only to be pulled back down by the neck, me reconnecting the kiss. But there was a difference. This one wasn't like any one we've shared so far. No, this one was passionate, like our first, but with a hint of something else. Desperation. Desire.

Lust.

His tongue made it's way into my mouth as I moaned, his hand moving up from the floor we were laying on and on to my sides. he broke the kiss, leaning up so he could get access to my shirt, stopping right before he pulled it off of my body.

"May I?"

"Mhm." Michael smiled at me, slowly lifting my shirt and throwing it somewhere in the room.
His lips connected to my neck as i whimpered. God how i have longed for this moment. I couldn't help but whimper as his hand brushed my thigh, my heart rate increasing as he teased my body. His kissed slowly trailed down towards my collarbones, leaving small, but obvious hickeys as he went. his cold hands trailed my naked torso, stopping just before the hem of my jeans as he lightly grinded against my crotch.

"Are you sure you want to go this far? We don't have to."

"Mhm~"

"I need your consent in words, Y/N."

"Yes... Yes."

"Thank you darling."

Michael went back to my chest as he undone my Jeans, swiftly pulling them off as he looked down at my body.

"Pretty girl~" Michael cooed, slowly dragging off my underwear as he kissed my stomach. He quickly coated his fingers with saliva as he smiled before slowly inserting one. I let my mouth hang open as he fingered me, small surges of pleasure running up my spine as he watched my face with what i can only describe as awe.

"You make such pretty faces dear." He whispered, Adding a second finger.

I whimpered quietly as he took his fingers out, quickly undoing his own jeans and taking off his underwear, throwing them and his shirt somewhere in the room as he held my waist with an almost careful grip.

"Do I have your consent for this? I do not mind your answer."

"God Michael, fuck yes."

He smiled at me lovingly as he started to enter me, slight pain making itself present as he made his way inside. I could hardly put together a sentence as he went in all the way, his eyes scanning my now hot face for any sign of discomfort or nervousness. I could see he didn't want to hurt me.

"m-move~" I moaned out, pleasure overlapping the pain as he pulled out, only to slam back into my weakened body. Loud whimpers and moans filled the room as he pounded into me.

"F-Fuck~" He moaned, his eyes staring into my soul as his grip on my sides tightened. The sound of skin slapping filled the room as I let my mouth hang open; short, whimper-like sound escaping my throat with every thrust. His lips met mine as he re-positioned me, Placing me on my side as he placed my leg onto his shoulder, reaching somewhere which made me practically scream. I couldn't even form a proper sentence as he used me, waves of pleasure crashing through my body like a tsunami as I felt a familiar knot form in my stomach.

"Michael~ c-cumming!"

"Go on, cum on my dick like the slut you are..."

My desperate whimpers quickly turned into one, long moan as I came undone, Michael quite literally fucking me through my orgasm as I cried out his name. With one final thrust he pulled out of me, releasing onto both our stomachs and my bare chest as he let out a deep groan. The sound of our tired pants filled the air as he placed my legs back down, my last view being one of him smiling as he kissed my forehead as I passed out.

BONUS!

When I woke up, I was In a bath, my lower half aching as Michael entered the bathroom.

"Ah, you're awake. You ok darling?"

I tiredly nodded as he walked over, picking me up out the bath and wrapping a towel over my very naked body.

"I thought you might want some clothes, not that I'm complaining or anything, the view is amazing; but it'll be cold in the morning."

"Thank you Michael..."

"Hey, you're my girlfriend it's the least I can do. Now, get dressed, I wanna cuddle and watch a movie."

And with that, he left, allowing me to quickly dry myself off and put on my pyjamas. I quickly dried my hair before joining him in our bed, snuggling close to him as his arms engulfed me in a comforting hug.

"So, what do you want to watch?"

"hmm... The immortal and the restless?"

"sure"

A/N

Hello guys! wow what a chapter! sorry for the slow upload, schools been a dick and I've got a shit ton of homework. anyway, get food and water if needed and I'll see you in the next one. again, SUGGESTIONS PLEASE. they don't have to be just Michael. Bye bye!!

-anonymouswritingsxx

word count: 1141