Michael Afton - sir (pt.1)

a/n

hey guys, just want to establish this is a teacher x student, and that you are in college, aged 19. if you do not like this then skip this chapter xxx

Y/N's PoV:

Walking out of my 5th period, i sighed, stretching my (s/c) arms into the air as i scanned the corridor for my locker. my (e/c) eyes locked with the blue metal of my locker as i smiled, walking up to it and putting in my combination. A small click came from it as it opened, allowing me to put my maths book in the book holder i put in at the start of the year. I grabbed my phone and air pods and shoved them in my pocket, hoping to get out of school as quick as possible once the final bell rang. Thinking about school, I turned to the door of my locker, checking what i had for my 6th period.

Mechanics with Mr.Afton.

A wide grin appeared on my face. Mr. Afton. Everyone in my year, including me, finds him hot; from his deep voice, the fact he lets us call him Michael, all the way to his rolled up sleeves and his sexy British accent. I was pulled out of my trance by the bell ringing, signalling to me that i was now late, which reminded me about the only thing i don't like about his class. The classroom was all the way on the other side of the building. I groaned, deciding to walk so i could fix my mascara and lip gloss on the way. I usually don't wear makeup, but since Mr. Afton arrived, i've found myself wanting, no - needing to impress him. I was, again, taken out of my thoughts as i realised i was approaching his classroom. Taking a deep breath, i swallowed my newfound nervousness and walked in. I think i forgot how to breathe when i saw him demonstrating how to fix a broken springlock. A bead of sweat dripped down his temple as his hands flexed with every twist of the screwdriver in his hand. His ocean eyes locked with mine as he smiled.

"Oh look who finally decided to join us. Hello there Y/N, stay after class and we'll discuss why you're late; but for now sit down at your station and catch up."

"ok, thanks Mr. Afton"

"How many times, call me Michael."

"ok, thanks Michael."

His eyes darkened for a split second before smiling at me, allowing me to sit at my desk. The lesson went on like usual, minus the fact me and Michael kept sharing glances, each time, he smirked nefore going back to the class. By the end i was a mess, my arms tired from fixing my machine, and my head spinning from the heat of the classroom. The final bell rang and we all stood from our oak stained benches, stretching as chatter filled the room, everyone picking up their bags and heading out.

"oh Y/N; i heed to talk to you, stay behind please."

"ok," i sighed, "will this take long?"

"it depends if you answer my questions or not"

Hey guys! this is part one to "sir", and the next part will contain all the juicy stuff. i'm only doing this in 2 sections as i feel bad that i haven't uploaded in like, 2 months. again, so sorry xxxxx.

anyway enjoy this, and i'll get part 2 up when i can

-anonymouswritingsxx