Michael Afton - flirt (smut)

Yo haha. Im so sorry for not posting school sucks and everything been a mess since I got back from a trip. im working on another story rn so enjoy this ya Horny bastards xx

Y/N's PoV

As I walked into the club, I was blinded by indigo and aqua strobes entering my (e/c) eyes, someone bumping into me as they staggered into the bar. Brushing this off, I scanned the crowded room for my boyfriend, Michael. My eyes flickered over many faces, not once coming in contact with his before I felt a small tap on my shoulder.

"You look lost miss, did a date stand you up or something?"

"I hope not, Im looking for my boyfriend, 6'2, dark brown hair and electric blue eyes; have you seen him?"

"Ahh'" I heard him say, seeming to understand I was 'off the market', so to speak, followed by a sigh' "I don't think I have - but hey! How about I buy you a drink and we chat while I help find him for you! How does that sound?"

I thought for a moment before smiling, "That would be great; thank you."

The stranger smiled at me, guiding me to the bar and asking what I would like. I told him a cocktail would do me and so that's what he ordered, along with a beer for him.

As the night went on, we talked under the lights. I learned that his name was Leon, and that he worked in the military part-time. It payed well, so why not? He was single, and 34 years old, and didn't really come here often as he didn't really like the loud noises but he was supposed to meet a friend here and - just like me - got stood up. I could feel myself getting tipsy as a faint blush appeared on my cheeks, the same happening to Leon as We continued to drink. Around 15 minutes later, we were on the verge of being absolutely hammered when I had the bright idea to take Leon to the dance floor, us stumbling over each other as we drunkily giggled. The music changed to ................... As I danced against him, moving my hips to the beat as I positioned us so his chest was against my back. When a certain part of the song came on, I bent down in-front of him, my ass against Leon's crotch as I continued moving my hips to the beat, his hands finding their way to my waist as he groaned.

When I looked up, I noticed something infront of me.

Or someone.

"Michael?" I questioned, the lights making it hard to see his face.

"Mhm. Care to tell me what you're doing Y/N?"

Oh shit.

He never used my real name unless he was mad at me... really mad. I quickly started to sober up as I realised the severity of the situation.

"Who are you?"

"I'm leon, who are you?"

"I'm her boyfriend."

I quickly stood up properly, watching as Michael glared at Leon. A flash of realisation crossed Leon's face as he smirked at my pissed off boyfriend.

"Wait, Y/N, as in the same boyfriend who just stood you up for an hour. Damn. Sorry dude, I didn't realise she was supposed to wait in a club full of random people for her date to show."

"Stood up? Y/N haven't you been looking at your phone iv'e been trying to find you for the past hour. And, you shut up, you don't even know us."

"I might not know you, but I have a vague idea what your girlfriend here actually needs from a man, and I don't think it's you."

It happened in the blink of an eye. Michael's fist came in contact with Leon's cheek as I gasped. Leon stumbled back, wiping his mouth as he got ready to swing back, the bouncer swiftly stopping him as I stood in front of my raging boyfriend, stopping him from going after the man.