Michael Afton - Sir (part 2) (smut)

"It depends if you answer my questions truthfully or not."

"questions?" I asked, him signalling for me to close the door and close the blinds. He hummed in response, nodding to a chair which I happily sat in, not much distance between us. I crossed my legs, wishing for the sudden heat down there to leave. Trying to ignore it, i repeated my question.

"um, questions? what type of questions?"

"Y/N... I see the way you look at me in class, and quite frankly, i do enjoy it... but it's very inappropriate. I've heard from others as well that you like me, so i guess the real question is... do you like me?"

My breath caught in my throat as he asked me this. How could he know? was i that obvious? Who the fuck would tell him that. My eyes flickered around the room, not even wanting to look at him. No- that was a lie. i wanted to look at him. God did i want to; i just couldn't bring myself to. I heard solemn footsteps approach me as i looked into my lap.

"Look at me Y/N. Answer the question."

His hand gripped my jaw as he pulled my chin up, forcing me to look at the man as his knee pressed in between my thighs, trapping me against the chair. My breath hitched, our eyes meeting as i muttered an answer.

"You're saying it as if you don't already know the answer." I said, my eyes locked on his as a small smirk appeared on his face.

"That is true," he said, his eyes glancing at my awaiting lips, "I'm just hoping you'll allow me to do this..."

His eyes looked down at my lips again, this time unwavering as he lent down, taking my lips in his. I happily returned the kiss, my cheeks dusting crimson as he caressed my cheek, lis leg shifting closer to my crotch as i groaned. His eyes opened, half-lidded as he continued kissing me.

After a while he stopped, lifting himself off of me as he stood up, looking down on me, his eyes filled with lust. His hand reached up to the first button on his shirt, slowly undoing it while his eyes stared at my flustered face.

"What's wrong? Never seen a shirtless guy before?" He smirked as he undid the rest of the buttons.

My eyes followed his hands, watching as the veins bulged ever so slightly when he moved them in certain ways. His lips met mine again as things quickly became heated, his hand moving from my face to my tits as I quietly moaned into the kiss, feeling myself becoming aroused. I could feel him unbuttoning my shirt, his skilled hands making each small movement worth it as he managed to discard all my clothes in what seemed like mere seconds.

my eyes lingered to his prominent bulge in his pants, my breathing speeding up as he seemed to notice my gaze, that signature smirk being reapplied to his face before he unbuckled his pants painfully slow. his underwear and pants were slowly pulled down, revealing his huge erection. he leant down, groaning in my ear as he rubbed against my unclothed entrance.

"Y/N. let me fuck you... give me permission to pound into your pussy..."

"yes.. please sir~"

his eyes lingered on my face, seeming too double check my decision before pushing inside me- my own wetness aiding him as he slipped in with ease. i moaned loudly, closing my eyes in pleasure before i felt his hot breath tickle my neck against my skin.

"open your eyes~ i want you to look at me while i fuck you~"

my eyes snapped open just in time to catch his face before he began to pound into me.the desk creaked under the sheer force he was using as i covered my moans to avoid being caught, the sound of our skin slapping together loud enough as it is. he looked down at me as if i was his toy, his eyes filled with lust as his hips snapped forewards into me. The wet sounds of his dick slipping in and out of me added to our pleasure, the adrenaline beginning to flow as every sound made us freeze for half a second.

He sped up- his expression making it obvious he didn't want us to get caught as i felt my orgasm approach.I tried to warn him- but my own hand stopped me as i cried out into my hand, releasing as i trembled with pleasure. I could hear him groan, pulling out before cumming on my stomach as he moaned erotically. 

hot. as. shit

We stayed like that for a few minutes, talking in hushed whispers as we slowly began to get dressed, not having heard or saw a students camera peaking through the outside vent.....

A/N

OMFG IM SO SORRY YOU GUYS- im genuinely so sorry but ive not been feeling the best these past few months- but i want to get back into this story so please bear with me. we're almost at 20k reads-! wtf you horny cunts-

anyway- i just want to thank you all for the support, your comments never fail to make me smile. and to my friend who has nagged me for these past 7 months- ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!!?

yours truly,

anonymouswritingsxx