Mac

TRIGGER WARNING!!!! THIS CHAPTER IS VERY MATURE AND INTENDED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY!

this chapter contains very mature themes and is not recommended for anyone who has experienced rape.

I'd fell asleep as soon as my head had touched the pillow and was having a nightmare. Images of me being dragged through the car park outside my apartment block except when I looked up it wasn't a Rebel that had attacked me, it was Mac. His face was still littered with bruises and was contorted into an evil expression, his hand grasped tightly in my hair.

"You brought this on yourself." He growled before a loud banging woke me from my slumber. I rubbed my eyes tiredly, peering over at my phone to check the time. 03.05am. Who would be knocking my door at this time?

I remembered Aces earlier words that he would be coming back here and I hastily threw back my covers, slipping my feet into my slippers. My nightdress scraped the backs of my knees and I warily looked at myself in the mirror that had been leant up against the garage door. Would Ace find me attractive in this?

More banging pushed my thoughts to the back of my mind as I rushed to open the door, I slid the lock back and threw it open with a smile on my face. I was eager to see Ace but I frowned at the man that now stood in my doorway.

He leant up against the doorframe drunkenly, the strong stench of alcohol consuming my nostrils. "Happy to see me?" He chuckled, an evil twinge in his eye. My mind was racing, images of Mac dragging me by my hair just like in my nightmare. I blinked, staying silent as he frowned at me.

"Well say something then." Mac growled before pushing past me and entering my room. I closed the door behind him before facing him worriedly. I hadn't spoken to Mac since the night before, I'd texted him to tell him that I had no interest in being his old lady. Why is he here?

"What are you doing here?" I blurted our, instantly regretting my words as he fumed. He threw himself into my desk chair that sat on the opposite side of the room, his eyes watching me coldly.

"I'm here for you." He burped rudely, crossing his arms. "You're mine Ava."

"Mac you're drunk." I concluded, sighing as I leaned against my wall. I made sure that I was close to the door, my nightmare making me weary of Mac. "Just go."

He stood up abruptly, rounding my bed to come face to face with me. He towered over me almost making me tremble in fear. "I'm not going anywhere. You're mine Ava." His breath was hot and The stench of alcohol was overwhelming.

I cringed away from his face, folding my arms over one another in an attempt to create some distance between us. His hand gripped my face roughly, forcing me to look him in the eye. "Look at me when I'm talkin' to you." He snapped, his face drawn into a snarl. "We gonna sort things out Ava."

I shoved at him but he didn't even flinch, I attempted to pry his fingers from around my chin but he was too strong. "You're hurting me Mac!" I cried loudly. He forced my head against the wall angrily.

"Shut up!" He shouted. I didn't know if I was still asleep and my nightmare had just become to realistic without me realising. My eyes stung with unshed tears as I watched him in terror. I pursed my lips together, not wanting to anger him further.

He didn't take my silence well as his other hand grabbed my throat, moving his other to latch roughly in my hair. I yelped in pain, a burning sensation forming in the exact spot he pulled my hair. His grip tightened on my throat at the noise and I closed my eyes, my tears running freely.

"Please." I whispered, my voice breaking and sounding quiet. He didn't move, his eyes were trained on me and I felt small compared to him. I didn't know how I was going to get away from him, my eyes darting towards the door hopefully.