Prologue

An ancient creature would be standing on a tall pillar located in some place, looking down below. It had these weird things around its body, and its eyes glowed red and green.
"Arceus," a voice boomed. "You sense that, don't you?"
Arceus turned its head to gaze at its intruder. "I do, Dialga." It spoke telepathically. 
Dialga floated over to Arceus. "And you know that something drastic is going to happen to the people in Kalos?"
Arceus sighed. "Sadly, yes. Several people are going to have their lives lost. All because of some human."
Dialga scoffed. "I wonder why you trusted him in the first place. He tried to take the being called 'Squishy' away and use it for evil purposes."

Arceus turned away. "I thought I could," he admitted. "But I was wrong. He's just like his team."

"Then why don't you do something about it?"
Arceus shook its head. "I can't. It would make everything worse."

Dialga glared at it. "If you don't do something, Kalos is going to be destroyed." It growled.

Arceus turned back towards it. "I'm sorry, but we'll just have to let this happen. I unfortunately can't do anything to stop what will come."
Dialga snarled and turned away. "If you can't help, then neither will I. Those pathetic humans can do it theirselves." It then disappeared.
Arceus turned back around, and continued looking down. 

"Things are about to take a turn for the worst."