Chapter 4

(Sorry for the long wait, but it's finally here!)
(I'm going to put a warning here for possible gore and death, however I'm not so sure yet)

Destination: Kalos, around the Kalos League because I do what I want

With Ash

"Come on, buddy! We need to hurry!" Ash panted, out of breath.

Pikachu seemed tired as well, as well as being visibly shaken.

The duo stopped when they saw something head. It was Miette. Dead.

He was- shocked- to say the least. Pikachu, sensing this, hopped onto his shoulder to comfort him. He scratched his partner's head, and kneeled down to Miette.

"I'm sorry it had to end like this... I hope I'll see you soon. Serena will miss you." He stood up, and walked a few blocks away to see Tierno and Trevor dead as well. This was starting to get to him.

He couldn't help but cry. Everything was being torn apart. He couldn't take it anymore.

Pikachu nuzzled against his cheek, causing him to collect himself and move on. That's when he met up with Serena, who was very upset.

"Serena? What's up?"

She had tears flowing down her cheeks, and a few blood splatters all over her. She didn't dare to answer.

Ash, because he's not a dumb fuck here, went to hug her. Serena of course returned the hug, and the two stood there for a couple of minutes before breaking apart.

"You saw Miette, didn't you?"

She sighed. "Yes. I yelled at her, causing her to be stabbed in the process. Aria is dead, too."

Ash shook his head. "I really hate Team Flare right now. This is fucking awful."

Serena nodded, still holding Ash's hand.

Ash turned to her, and smiled, laying a light kiss on her forehead.

Serena started blushing like hell, chuckling afterwards.

After that, the duo walked off, to find the others.

-

(What's this? An update after almost 7 months? I bet you're surprised. I will try to update this more often, until then. See ya! ^^)