Chapter 2

(WARNING! This chapter contains blood, some bones, and some mild cursing. If you don't like that, please leave now.
If you're fine with that stuff, then enjoy reading! ^-^)

Destination: Lumiose City, Kalos

--

The group arrived at Lumiose City shortly a few minutes later. And boy, the gym was fucking crowded

Clemont rubbed her forehead. "God, I never thought this many people would come to challenge the gym."

Bonnie looked at everyone, then back to her brother. "Uh- I don't think that's the reason."

Clemont seemed shocked. "Huh?"

"Bonnie has a point. They all seem- panicked." Serena began, crossing her arms. "And look, some of them are injured."

Ash seemed mystified. "This doesn't seem good..." He murmured.

Clemont turned his head towards the people, and his eyes widened in surprise. "Holy shit." He quickly ran over to them, and the others followed. "W-what happened?!"

One of the people, a man, more specifically, turned to him. "T-Team Flare..." He stammered.

"What about Team Flare?" Serena asked with a scared tone in her voice.

The man shivered with fear. "Team Flare- t-they- w-well- I was just picnicking with my family, and a few minutes later, t-they came and attacked us." He holds up his damaged arm, it was covered in blood. You can partly see part of the bone.

Clemont gasped. "T-that's terrible!" He exclaimed.

Serena pulled out a roll of bandages from her purse, and went to tend the man's arm. "Did anyone- you know- die?"

The man shook his head. "No, but my daughter is in severe pain. But my parents took her to the hospital. Hopefully she gets better. But at the same time... she might not survive."

"What damage did she receive?" Serena asked.

"A swift blow to the neck, and a large cut to her arm. Nurse Joy said she would try to help her, but because of all of that, she might retain a few of those injuries for the rest of her life."

Ash pulled out his phone. "I'll let Professor Sycamore know. Hopefully he can sort things out." He started dialing the number.

Bonnie sighed. "I don't know about that... maybe he can't fix this."

"He might not be able to, but at least he can try to get help." Ash commented as he put his phone to his ear.

As Serena finished bandaging the man's arm, she turned to Clemont. "Do you think that maybe him and the rest of the people can stay in your gym until we know it's safe?"

Clemont thought about it for a moment. "Well, it would be stupid of me to say no, so sure. Why not. Just be sure to help tend their injuries. I'll also call Nurse Joy to help."

Serena nodded. "Alright everyone, please go inside. I'll be there to help you all in a minute."

Everyone seemed to understand, and walked into the gym.

Ash turned off his phone. "I called him. He said he's going to get help and send some nurses our way. But in the meantime, we need to see if more people are injured."

Clemont adjusted his glasses. "I'll call Korrina and the others. Maybe she can help."

"Eh, I don't know." Bonnie began. "She could've got attacked as well..."

"I highly doubt it. She's strong enough, and plus, she has goddamn roller skates. She can just kick their asses with them." Clemont chuckled

Serena giggled. "It's good that you see her that way, but Bonnie has a point, a lot of people have already been attacked. More people might come to us."

Clemont sighed. "You're right about that. Hm." He pulls out a Pokeball, and opens it.

His Luxray comes out of it. "Lux?"

"Luxray, I need you to stay here. If anyone needs help, you need to help them."

Luxray nodded his head, and went inside.

A few minutes later, nurses arrived.

"I think we should go investigate other places. Hopefully no-one got hurt there." Ash said, still nervous about the whole situation.

"I'll check with the performance hall. Hopefully everyone is fine." Serena murmured, then continued. "And since the nurses are here, they can help everyone instead."

"Is splitting up really the best option? Hell, we could get hurt or die." Bonnie scoffed.

"Well, if we need help, we'll just call each other's cell. Simple as that." Clemont countered with her.

Bonnie sighed and crossed her arms. "Alright, fine..."

Ash put his hand in the middle. "Alright guys, let's go! We have people to save!"

Serena blushed, and put his hand on his hand. Clemont and Bonnie did the same.

They all raised their hands up in the air and shouted. "Kalos gang!"

They then went different ways.

(I had fun writing this! And sadly, everything will go downhill from here.)
(Anyway, see you for the next chapter! ^-^)