Lost

After spending what had felt like an entire week on an island that had nothing but sand, a single tree in the middle of it, and all that you had was just random things that had washed ashore and the only thing you had to keep you company was the system that you now had and figuring out everything you could about it.

While working on a way to find out how to make a way to get out but even if you somehow got new knowledge from the system, you still had no idea about anything on how to make a safe boat so you can be free and be able to travel all around the world of one piece.

And after a while of just finding a killing some sea creatures so that you could eat you then saw that your had leveled up and it unlocked One Piece Information Guide and when you clicked on it what you saw was really just a form of google but only for things about the One Piece world weather it be games, Movies, the anime or anything else in between.

And as you ate everything you could find to help make your food better tasting you looked and found the different ways to use both Haki and Rokushiki

And since he had nothing better to do than to try and get some good parts to make a boat for him to be able to sail out, find and get some food, or just be bored out of his mind so when he was not doing the former, he was then training and practicing his ability to use both Haki and the skills of Rokushiki.

But there was only one problem with his training and that was how much of a pain it was going to be with creating the different ways for him to be able to learn the different forms and technique but the only thing he had was time since there was nothing else to do but wait and try to find a way to leave the island.

Day after day you would train, fight, eat, and sleep with some rare chances of you making a way for you to sail out and away from this tiny bit of land you now called home with a lot of time on your hands you had gained quite a bit of titles they were Overachiever (As you work harder than anyone else you gain 10% increase in all skills you work on), Multitasker (From your grand way of doing everything at once you now gain 25% increase when you are doing more things at once but get a 25% decrease when you try to work on one thing), Survivor (Fighting the odds you have survived when others would not you now get 50% increase in combat when health is at 20% or less and gain the passive skill regeneration), and Trainer (From your hard work and dedication to training your body you gain an increase of 50% for everything that involves the body.)

But even though you were happy with all of it that meant nothing because all it did was increase what you had and decrease the time to learn new things but that was just the overall time not something that a clear time until he gets stronger from it.

But there was nothing better to do with him being all alone on the island so he just continued on training his body, and tried to hone his skills even if he had no way of knowing if it was the correct way of doing so or not but he went forward anyway but after a long while he then started to have fun training and began to always end the day with a smile on his face when he finished it with training.

Then one day you had finally gotten enough salvaged parts to make a boat so that you could sail away and explore this brand-new world that you now live in but once you set sail you knew you now had a new problem which was you had no idea where to go or even where the island was located in the world.

So, you went back to the island and tried to figure out anything to help you locate your location besides just water as that was everywhere in the world of one piece but the only thing that you had seen was some navy ships passing and even if you could get there help you would not since you don't like the navy in one piece since they have to obey the celestial dragons.

And as you looked out for anything you began to wonder how you would interact with the straw hats and the friends they will make and how fun it would to live and experience everything that they were at the moment but that was only if you were in the past and not the future of one piece.

But after a long while you get the answer to a few of your questions as you see a ship with a goat head you then become the most excited you think you could have ever been but the only thing that you wanted to do now was how you could get over there and hopefully join up with them.

And finally, you just decide to go all out and you grab your boat then push yourself into the sea and then start to paddle and anything else that you can think of at that moment to try and reach them but it was all for not as they left farther than you could see and you no longer knew where the island was so you knew you were not going to last long.

But then as you were wallowing in your despair as you were just counting your hours until you then get wrapped around by what you know to be an arm and you then start to soar all the way over to the Going Mary and when you land and look up you then see.

And that is where I am going to leave it at for now because I would like to know if any of you want some gender bender, or do you all want it to be the same also what are your opinions about the system but for now stay safe and peace.