Arlong Park Arc

As you and the rest of the future straw hats sail on a boat lent to you by Yosaku as usual Luffy is unable to contain his excitement at arriving at the Grand Line, as Sanji now permanently joins the crew but at that was left was to find and get Nami and their ship back.

Sanji: "Nami, (sighs) I could just sit around all day and think about how beautiful she is, I can't wait till I get to see her again."

And after saying that Yosaku tries to get everyone to know what they are up against when facing Arlong and the Commander of the Conomi Islands, when he said that you had a puzzled look as that was not something mentioned at all in anything that you had previously seen.

To your knowledge it should only be Arlong and a weasel looking Marine controlling and transforming the island into Arlong Park when you asked more about the Commander, he was delighted to tell someone the full scope of what they were getting into.

Yosaku: "The Commander is the name given to the man who had taken control of the Arlong pirates and makes them do everything for him and take all the blame for everything they do while he takes the fame for going after them, with that way of doing things he settled his main base on Cocoyasi Village and made it his personal playhouse."

And before any of you could say anything he went on to detail how he was once a Marine and that he used it to do everything he pleased and made sure to control all info on everything he did and what the Arlong pirates did as he made sure that everyone under his direct control was free to do everything, he pleased with everything he gathered.

But nothing stops Luffy from being himself as he draws what he thinks fishmen look like as you and Sanji laugh at how stupid and funny his first drawing was and lost interest on the second and third drawing as Sanji got really angry at the last one.

Sanji then tells everyone that he was going to cook something and asked what all you wanted and after you all tell him what you would have liked you help him cook since it was something to do, and you could continue learning how to be a better cook.

After you and Sanji finished cooking you all then sat down and started to eat your food while also knowing what was about to happen and not really going to do anything about it since it was funny to see and probably more interesting to experience firsthand.

Sanji was eating his dinner with class and a glass of wine as he was anticipating the moment that he could dine like this with Nami once again while Luffy and Yosaku were running around over the last piece of meat on a bone that was left.

When the giant cow fish finally appeared Yosaku says that it might be hungry to which Luffy then punch it as he wanted to save his food then Sanji scold him for doing so towards someone hungry before trying to feed it before smacking it hard with his legs since he felt it was going to eat him along with the meal.

After Sanji kicks it harder and proceeds to knock him out both Luffy and Sanji then contiue their meal in peace like nothing just happened as Yosaku looked shocked and amazed at what he had just seen as you were now training since you finished your food and had nothing better to do.

Luffy: "YEA! FASTER! MUST GO FASTER!"