Baratie Arc

As everyone was confronting and talking to Zoro's old bounty hunting friends you went off and grabbed some limes that were inside the ships kitchen to make a refreshing and workable drink for them to have and enjoy even with your limited knowledge on cooking.

When you finished making it you brought it over to Yosaku opened his mouth and then let him chug the whole thing till he felt better and got rid of his scurvy and after he wakes up the both of them introduce themselves fully this time as everyone ...

When you finished making it you brought it over to Yosaku opened his mouth and then let him chug the whole thing till he felt better and got rid of his scurvy and after he wakes up the both of them introduce themselves fully this time as everyone says that you were their new cook before letting them know you made that by luck and your limited knowledge as you all then agreed to get a professional cook for the trip.

Then Johnny told everyone about a restaurant on the sea called "Baratie" along the way you all passed a group of marines lead by a guy called "Iron Fist Fullbody" who thought nothing much of the pirate crew nor the bounty hunters that were accompanying you all to the restaurant.

As the guys were getting made and threw out wanted poster you casually held Nami as you knew what he reaction towards seeing one of them would be before saying that she could count on her friends and that they were all ready and willing to help her.

But before she could say or do anything you left sense you did not want to cause a change to severe that would make it hard for them to save Nami's village and take down one of the worst Pirates that you could think of in the East Blue.

And when you look up you see your captain send a cannon ball right at the way you knew it was heading but instead of Luffy taking the blame alone you decided to help sense it could have helped gain the experience need to maybe get a cooking skill.

 But they just wanted the man who caused the incident instead so as you and the rest of the crew made your way towards the inside Baratie you all saw Sanji in his full glory with a severely beaten Fullbody in sever wounds as he had just wasted some food in front of Sanji which was a huge no-no.

Afterwards you see Zeff and Luffy fall through the celling which Zeff gets angry at and demands more from Luffy before then kicking both Sanji and Fullbody for different but most likely similar reasons before a marine stirs up trouble before then getting shot by the man who was desperate for food and trigger happy with his pistol.

As the guy then starts to get beat by one of the servers of the restaurant Sanji starts to make a dish for the guy as Zeff watches before then delivering the dish to the hungry pirate as you remember what happens next with the help of the system before then also offering your services to help pay for the damage your captain had made.

As you help out you can't believe how bad Luffy is with basic chores as you help them out with basic food prep along with the other odd jobs, they tell you to do while wondering how long you would have to do this for to be able to get the cooking skill if there even was one.

After a while of doing random chores, you get promoted to only doing the basics of cooking since they needed it more and with the help of zoro's abilities being active made you cut a lot faster than you would normally be able to.

And after a long while you eventually got Cooking and after getting your break you read what it was and were not very pleased with what you saw "this skill lets the user store all knowledge they have about cooking and records the recipes for any dish consumed can only be made the same way if the user has the knowledge."

And after a bit or crying you then got over it and just continued on with trying to get better while also this time making sure to see how others cooked their foods and planning on watching how food was made in the anime to get better while also helping Sanji with his cooking just in case.

A few days later you have been promoted to being the head server of the restaurant and during those time Nami came by to enjoy some good free food made by Sanji you took a page from his books on how to serve customers and when you did so you could swear for some reason you felt death was around the corner.

When Don Krieg then comes in with Gin as you knew what was about to happen you tried to find something you could use a blade while making sure that everything was turned off in the kitchen and everything was safe and secure before the big brawl would go down.

Before anything goes down you just wait while hearing about in person what kind of man Zeff used to be and knowing what kind of world One Piece is you then sharpened the knives while waiting for the stab in your backs and the start of the battle after their ships get split in half.

After Zoro has his battle and steels his resolve to be the world's greatest swords man you wonder what your ambition is and after wards Luffy makes a promise that yours and his depts will be repaid if you both take Krieg's men, with Zeff immediately accepting.

After the restaurant gets bigger the battle starts to begin but as you have never really fought anyone before you think it would be best to use Zoro's abilities but decide not to as you need to get better on your own if you are to run with the Straw hats and not let them down.

So with nothing else to do and not wanting to rely on cheats from your devil fruit powers you then begin to fight them man to man and even though you suck at fighting with Zoro's hard work you are still a bit better than how you would normally be in a fight.

When you finally take down one member of Krieg's crew you see that you had leveled up but got nothing except knowing that even just knocking people out would grant you experience but before you continue the area went on fire as the Pearl guy lost his marbles from getting a nosebleed.

And when it was finally over you heard Gin point Zeff at gun point as Pearl then starts to beat Sanji senseless before then stating how he could never repay Zeff enough for he has done before Luffy out of rage destroys the fin of the ship as he believes it to be stupid to die for a restaurant.

And as the whole thing goes down between all of them you make your way over to Don Krieg to fight it out with him as you need the training and feeling like it would help you greatly for the fight to come you then start to battle him as Sanji and Luffy have their own problems to deal with.

But even though you know what they guy is hiding and what type of man he was you still won a little in the end as you have him a little scratch made from a nail you had picked up a bit earlier before then getting kicked hard by him back over to the restaurant.

And barley clinging to conciseness you see Krieg then prepare his poison gas bomb and not being able to do much of anything get ready to take in the gas as you tear off a sleave of your shirt and try to make it act like a gas mask.

After waking up having somehow survived the poison gas as Krieg is distracted by Luffy you think of helping but realizing that the man needed no help and that even if you wanted to you could barely take a step let alone throw a punch.

Later when you finally wake up again you got up and made your way over to where everyone else was as you then eat some of the soup while looking at what was new and to your surprise it was bit more than you thought as you were now level 20 and had some new skills and title.

Fighter - 1, Poison Resistance - 2, Blunt Resistance - 1, Blade Resistance - 1, for your skills and you got one new title, Blind Luck (You survived an encounter you should have not for being able to do so you have 50% more luck in finding things and hitting things.)

When finished you then got on boat to go and find Nami while waiting to get a chance to punch the guy who made her cry while also getting Sanji's ability before switching back to Zoro's as you felt it would help better in the fight while learning more about cooking from Sanji.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.