Warship Island Arc

Luffy: "Nami shouldn't we reach the gran line soon?"

Nami: "What do you think we just left log town two days ago. It'll take some time before we get there just be patient."

Luffy: "(Giant smile.) Kay (Laughs.)"

Sanji: "Ahh feel that sunshine with weather like this it almost seems that storm was a bad dream."

Arata: "This is the life [You then close your eyes.]"

After everything had cooled down you finally got a chance to see what you got from that guy, and it was something that might become useful it allowed you to know where anyone was that you told the system to track and the more the thing levels up the more people you can track.

It seemed some of your abilities fused but you didn't mind that it just meant that you had a sturdier body and that there would be less of a mess thanks to it and as you were checking out your stats you feel something hit you hard.

Arata: "Dammit."

And that was the last thing you thought before you started to sink into the water, but you were not one to quit you then threw your arm above as it then stretched as high as it could while you began to sink deeper into the water below wondering when someone was going to help save you.

The next thing you awaken to was a blushing Nami in front of you with Luffy in a forced kowtow position and bruises all over and a similar looking Sanji without the kowtowing and when you looked next to you there you saw a passed out little girl.

Not wanting to get smacked in case you said something you shouldn't have to Nami you check to make sure that Luffy and Sanji were alright as Zoro just laughed and as you went into the kitchen you saw a cowering Usopp in the corner.

And after some time passed both Sanji and Luffy had woken up with the only thing Luffy said was sorry right before demanding some food which you and Sanji started making but unlike normal you could feel the bloodlust coming from him you most likely new what happened but you didn't want to say anything as you would like to see another sunrise.

??? Girl: "That Hurts!"

Nami: "You're awake that was quicker than I expected don't worry you're alright now."

Sanji: "Nothing some grub won't cure we're cooking some soup if you're hungry."

??? Girl: "Lucky!"

Nami: "I'm guessing you were shipwrecked. You are lucky what's your name."

The girl then spat out some truth as Nami then started introducing everyone but you and when the little girl asks Nami who you were.

Nami: "You don't have to worry about him he's no one important (Sticks tongue out at you.)"

Luffy: "I'm Luffy and I'm the captain of this pirate ship."

You could hear from her voice that she became super terrified after hearing that as everyone but you and Sanji wonder what was wrong with her and what they were going to do and just as Luffy decides what to do you and Sanji finish cooking Dinner and give everyone a bowl to eat.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.