Meeting the crew

After looking around you see that everyone you knew and loved to watch before was now in front of you but there was only one problem and that was you were tied up and covered in burses along with Luffy because he dragged you abord after they left Syrup Village

When they all finally calm down Nami starts demanding answers that you have no way of knowing how to answer and but before she could do anything else Luffy said that it would be fun to have you come along with them on their adventure which you agree to.... but then Nami knocks you flat and the last thing you hear is something getting slammed before passing out.

When you woke up you were now being used as bait by both Zoro and Luffy to try and catch some really big fish and having survived as long as you did and having nothing better to do you just accepted your fate hoping not to get eaten.

And before you could get eaten Luffy grabbed the fish and started to play with it as you then fell in front of Nami who you could just see the horns and tail popping out of her after seeing how much you had suffered before the ropes holding you then fell off freeing you.

After Usopp made you a boat Nami gave you a choice since Luffy grabbed you out of nowhere and you had no real chance of surviving without one which were take the boat and leave if you wanted to lead a normal life or.

As Luffy then pipes up saying join his crew and have fun together being pirates of the sea looking for the One Piece while also having as much fun as you could ever imagine and without thinking anything you then grab Luffy by the hand and say that he was your captain, and this was where you belonged.

As you did you got some new information from the system which after looking and guessing was being able to know some information about your crew mates and Power Acquisition and as you looked at it while getting some rest on one of the hammocks you saw that it allowed you to get a person's abilities that you did not have at the level of the person when you acquired it.

When you looked you saw that you had gotten Rubber - 3 which said that as long as it was active, I could have the same body as Luffy and while thinking of what that could mean you then fell asleep dreaming about the different girls you would meat while also being "active" with them.

When you woke up the next day you tried to figure out a bit more of what you could do while everyone was doing their own thing and since the only other person that had some kind of useful ability was zoro you asked to spar with him to help build up muscle and see how far both of you could get from swordsmanship.

After touching him you found out that you could only have the abilities of one person at a time and that gaining a new one made the other one go away but seeing as how only one person could have a type of devil fruit power you could lie about swordsman ship instead.

As everyone moved clear enough away for you both to beat each other with wooden sticks as to not damage the Going Mary you saw that what you had gotten was Roronoa sword style-4 which made sense since he would different sword techniques.

As you both sparred you could tell that your body was improved and moved like you had been doing all the work Zoro had been doing for years in just a few seconds before then getting destroyed as he still had a lot more experience in battle than you.

When it was done Zoro just sat down and took a nap like he almost always does in the series when he had free time and was not working out and having nothing better to and not wanting to help in the craziness that was Luffy when he was excited for a bit you then tried to get Nami to at least tolerate you.

Which to your surprise she was she just wanted Luffy to not be so random since he was the captain of this ship and its crew, but she did threaten to destroy you if you tried to come between her and her Berries which you would never dream to do since you knew how scary she could be in the series and in person is a whole lot worse.

After getting her to trust you and calm down for a bit you then went on to train your Observation Haki sense it was the one thing you really wanted and needed for certain "reasons" that were very important to you and being able to help others.

The only way you were able to train and increase its level was from the system which did all of it mentally which made things a lot worse sense it hurt a whole lot more sense the pain was sent directly to your mind.

When you finished your training, you saw that you had increased your Haki had increased by a level and that you had acquired the skill "Mental Fortitude" which all it did was make it harder for others to mess with your mind at higher levels and as far as you knew there was no need of it at this moment in time.

When you got done looking at your stats you were then called by Luffy as they had met some strange man and knowing what was about to happen you laughed a bit since you thought Sanji was funny and was interesting to watch but you knew he was going to be annoying since you wanted to get with some of the girls and he would try and stop you from doing so.

And that is all for now hope you all enjoyed and until next time stay safe and peace.