The time you met (Ethan)

Y/N Pov
Ethan Dolan was the sweet and gentle kind of guy not the kind of guy who would notice or even talk to me. I've been going to South Creek High for 2 years now. But to my surprise we are doing a "switch day". Switch day is when u switch classes with anyone. I didn't want to switch classes. It's not my sorta thing. I like to get good grades and dress cute. I wake up to the beautiful feeling of my brother jumping on my bed singing " wake up, Wake up. Your gonna be late for school" Timmy said. Timmy was in sixth grade so we got up at the same time. "Timmy its twenty minutes before my alarm" you said annoyed. "Sorry" he said as he skipped his way to the bus. I took that time to curl my hair and slide into my skirt and sweater. I walk to school with my 2 best friends. Only because it's only a half a mile. "So Y/N who did you skip classes with?" Y/B/F/N said. "No one" you said. "I TOLD YOU" Y/O/B/F/N said. "YOU OWE ME TEN BUCKS" You got to school pretty early today not your usual time. You go to your locker to get your books when Ethan walks up behind you. "Hi I'm Ethan" he said. "Hi I'm Y/N, isn't this Josh's locker?" You asked. "Yea. I switched with him for switch day" he said. You thought about that for a while then realized you would have all of your classes with him. And next to him. "Can you show me where Mr.Becker's room is?" He asked. "Um yeah that's actually where I'm going." I said. You walk to class and talked. "Your really pretty" he said. "Oh thanks" you blushed. You knew when you blushed you turned into a fire truck so the second you got class he asked "Hey. Are you okay?" "Yeah I'm just um yeah" you said. You sat down and he sat next to you. All during class you saw him stare at you. At the end of the day he gave you his number. And texted you all night long. That was the start of a beautiful relationship.