Your more important (Ethan)

Ethan is your best friend I can't have a crush on Ethan he has a girlfriend you can't love him. But you do. And you can't stop it you love him.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*
You hit the snooze button as hard as possible and try to go back to sleep you get a text.
Ethan: Nice try Y/N get up your gonna be late
You: How did you know
Ethan: 4 years of being friends with someone you learn a lot.
You: what ever
You roll out of bed and throw on a cute out fit and do your makeup perfectly you pre straightened your hair last night and walked down stairs and grabbed a breakfast bar and walked out the door. You waited on the curb for Ethan to pick you up. He lives right down the street so he picks up you and his girlfriend everyday. His girlfriend definitely hated you. She just never told Ethan how she felt. She is always in the car before you so you hop in the back with Grayson. Grayson knows your feelings for Ethan and he's always hated his girlfriend. When you got to school you got out and tried to talk to Ethan but his girlfriend beat you to it. Luckily you and Ethan have the exact same schedule and she doesn't.

Ethan's POV
Amanda and I walked into school together but I really needed to talk to Y/N. While we walked in Amanda kept going on and on about something and then she finally caught my attention.
Amanda: I don't want you hanging out with Y/N anymore
Me: I'm sorry?
Amanda: I don't want you to see her ever again I think she likes you.
My heart drops I've always liked her ever since I saw her. But the only person who knows I like her is Grayson.
Amanda: well
YOUR POV
You walk to your first period you see Amanda run into the bathroom you think nothing of it and go to class. You sit down and shortly after Ethan sits next to you.
Ethan: We need to talk
You: okay
Ethan: I talked to Amanda when we walked in.
You: And?
Ethan: she told me she doesn't want me to be your friend anymore. It's either her or you.
You:Oh well bye
Ethan: wait.
You: no no go ahead be happy with her.
You walk out of the classroom upset and start running to the bathroom.
Ethan: Y/N Y/N
He grabs your arm. You turn around and he grabs your face and kisses you. It felt like hours just you and him standing there. But then you hear Amanda squeal and start yelling. Ethan breaks the kiss.
Ethan: so I broke up with her